THREE

"They dissed you"

"Jimin"

Jimin flinched and looked somewhere else like a kid after Yoongi called him.

Yoongi just tch and went to talk to the principal about what his Jimin did.

After a while of talking the two guys came out together, still not exchanging glances nor words to one another.

Yoongi was leading the way to the parking lot where he parked his black car and was followed by a oh-so-silent Jimin.

Jimin removed the silent at last "Youre not gonna scold me are ya?" he asked so he can be prepare for what comes next.

"I will. get in the car first" Yoongi replied and placed out his key and clicked onto something that made his car let out a sound.

Jimin who became more nervous about what Yoongi said, have stuffed his both hands in his pocket as he bit his lower lip till it finally turned pale and dry.

Before Jimin could enter Yoongi's car he stopped his pace and was hesitant wether he'll enter the car or not.

"Get in" Yoongi ordered that Jimin didnt dare to defy. Even if its against his will he gradually entered the car.

Yoongi put on his seat belt as he started the engine "Jimin" he started again.

"Y-yeah?" Stuttering Jimin asked.

"Why did you punched that boy?" Yoongi asked.

"Uhm...because.... he dissed you..."-Jimin

"What did he said?"-Yoongi

"Well... he have been saying the same shit since 1st year college. He said he knew you that you were a criminal and all..."-Jimin

"Do you believe that?"-Yoongi

"Huh? NO of course not!" Jimin exclaimed raising his voice at Yoongi after what he asked sounded so stupid for Jimin.

"Okay then why the hell did you punched him?" The older said and he just stayed his tone calm despite he just cursed.

"Because he dissed you obviously?"-Jimin

"No Jimin, you outrage because you believed him. You believed what he said"-Yoongi

"Huh??" Jimin asked really perplexed about the verge of the situation "I dont understand what you meant".

Yoongi just sighed and glanced at Jimin as he just gave the latter a smile and messes his hair causing the other to slightly brush Yoongi's hand, still confused by the sudden change of mood.

"Forget it Jimin. Just ignore them.." Yoongi said. Trying his best to be nice and gentle with Jimin. He's being like this since he knew Jimin is a sensitive person, he dont wanna hurt him so he monitor the words that are coming out of his mouth.

"Ah. Arasseo" Jimin answered and rolled his eyes. He knew he couldnt take Jhope insulting Yoongi but what Yoongi really meant by his statement ago is that Jimin shouldnt get affected if he dont believe it, as simple as that. Jimin is just a slow poke and Yoongi find it cute.

The older male smiled at Jimin once more and then finally turning his sight on the road as they drove back home.

"Suga" -Jimin

"hm?" -Yoongi

"Lemme ask you. Whats your job,really?" -Jimin

Yoongi took a cursory look at Jimin then back to the road again "didnt we talked about it already? You should stop asking".

"Why?? I wanna know because I wanna tell them that it isnt true!"-Jimin

"You dont need to tell him! You still wont get anything if you tell them!" Yoongi answered back and this time his voice was a little bit husky and loud that he promptly regretted.

He turned his sight towards Jimin and the latter was already sinking down his seat while pouting "Jimin, im driving not now.." he said earning a glance from the sulking Jimin.

"Then?" "Ill give you a kiss later on when we finally arrive" Yoongi said.

Jimin blushes and finally giving up he turned to look at the window beside him and rested his arm on it and then his chin, as a smile creep on his face "Okay...///" he whispered but Yoongi heard him.

Yoongi smirked and shook his head twice.

So cute. Yoongi thought.

[END OF CHAPTER THREE]