TWENTY - ONE

"I cant believe this"

"Yoongi, you need to know.. who is behind this puzzle. Its.." Namjoon started "my brother.."

"What?" Yoongi asked feeling his stomach went upside down and shoulders stiffened.

"He is the Leader of the Shadow-Hunters! He was the heir of Mr. Jeon!" Namjoon uttered "He is probably in his rest house not far from town"

"What are you trying to tell me?" - Yoongi

"Jungkook had Jimin!" - Namjoon

Atlast, it hit Yoongi. After his eyes went wide and mind spread out its understandings, hearing Jimin's name, he turned around and stormed out of the room.

On the way out of the hospital, Yoongi passed through forceful men just infront of the waiting area. Though it was not necessary to pitch his mind on them but it bothers him on why the said men were following his tracks.

He hold it and faced the guys. Tch . Yoongi exclaimed. He knew these were the Shandow Hunters again.

Instead of eluding from the bastards, Yoongi remained. He flickered his cap and lowered his shoulders "Take me to your Boss".

The last thing he said before he surprised himself following the direction of the men from earlier.

This was the only way to save his Jimin.

*****

A few hours had passed where they were travelling down a penthouse far from the city, he wasnt sure when he got in a van riding to the destination, the only thing he could remember was his Jimin. Jimin. Jimin and Jimin.

I wont forgive myself if something happened to him Yoongi thought to himself.

He cant barely imagine how it will turned out to be. He knew once he found out the pain Jimin had encountered, it will be more than a torturous feeling for him. He will surely lose it.

[END OF CHAPTER]