NINE

"The last suspect"

After 45 minutes.
Yoongi arrived at the place Namjoon have said where the corpse was.

In the area there was plenty of blood around the dead body.

It wasnt only them whos in there though. Namjoon's men from his gang were there to hide the body. They knew its illegal, well they themselves do illegal stuffs so theyre used to it.

How come? Well you see.
Namjoon's gang contained fighters and delinquents and more over they commit crimes like killing innocents and ignorant folks.

That goes the same with Yoongi. He's a criminal too the only difference is that he kills his own kind, criminals.

Both of them are part of *Yankii industries till present days but they are in different sections.

(A/n:*youth delinquents)

Before they were working together but now, Yoongi quit so he goes on his own. He fights alone, he chased criminals alone so he gets random bruises and cuts when he's cornered. That's what happened last night when he went home injured.

But its rare now a days though since after every crime or rumbles he makes there's no trace of him and that is why he was named as 'Shadow'.

"Who is it?" Yoongi asked sitting on his heel infront of the covered dead body of a person they said was the third suspect.

"Its a woman. She's one of the people they saw with my father before Mrs. Park died" Namjoon answered as he folds his arm.

"Oh..I remembered her... She was one of the person who determined to kill my grandparents and Mrs. Park." Yoongi declared after he lifted the cover and recognising the owner of the dead body "Rot in hell bitch".

Namjoon is already used to this side of Yoongi. He knew Yoongi could be scary af and can turned into a complete horrible and psycho person. And he understood the reason of Yoongi.

The latter just took revenge and craved for justification to the death of his grandparents and Mrs. Park 8 years had passed but he's using the nastier way.

"Is she the last person Suga?" Namjoon asked, ignoring the dark aura coming from Yoongi.

"Yes" Yoongi answered in a straight average tone, making it sounded like a mumble.

"So how's everything in your gang?"-namjoon

"I dont work for anyone.."-yoongi

"so this is just what you do for living? chasing after the suspects?"-namjoon

"..."-yoongi

"Youve finally achieved your goal.. so whats your plan now? with Park Jimin? Are you not gonna tell him or anything?" Namjoon asked out of the blue.

"About what?"-yoongi

"What the hell do you meant by 'about what'? Of course about this. About His mother's death eight years ago"-namjoon

Yoongi threw back the cover on the corpse as he stood from a sitting position "for what? It already happened".

"Thats cruel. You didnt even let him know his mother's dead that she didnt abandoned him and she was killed" Namjoon stated.

Yoongi just stayed looking at the corpse but his mind was actually focusing on what Namjoon was telling him.

"I dont know know what will be Jimin's reaction after knowing about this.." Namjoon added earning the other's attention.

"Are you threatening me?"-yoongi

Namjoon just stared back at Yoongi while his arms were still folded on his chest "you need to get rid of Jimin from this misery. With the *shadow-hunters you'll only put the latter in danger and yourself in a death pit".

(A/n:*the highest assasins who's asked to kill the shadow whos Yoongi.)

"I am just his guardian, nothing else" Yoongi said, lying the fact that Jimin is his lover.

"He is still close to you" Namjoon pointed out.

Yoongi retrieved his eyes from Namjoon back to the corpse "he dont need to know anything...its safe like that..".

"Tsk. Goodluck with that. But guess what?"-namjoon

He paused for a while before continuing his words on his own, not waiting for Yoongi to response.

"Every secrets have time limits...sooner or later its going to be revealed"-namjoon.