SIXTEEN[M]

"Ring"

Rated M.

The phone rang from the kitchen counter from where Yoongi have left it when he arrived home. Many rings have passed but he just ignored it. He doesnt have time answering since he made sure Jimin isnt leaving his side just for today.

"Hmm..S-Suga..hmm..Y-youre phone.." Jimin moaned as Yoongi suck on his neck playfully and like a starved man.

"Dont mind it.." Yoongi mumbled as he just kept going.

Jimin didnt complain anymore and proceeded to go with the rhythm of Yoongi's lustful desire.

The older guy inserted his hand inside Jimin's pants, it was surprisingly loose that made his action move swiftly.

He caught the growing front of the younger one, it was his cue to gently pet it before its finally revealed underneath Jimin's pants, In exchanged he received a moan from the latter.

Yoongi proceeded as he lift Jimin from his butt, to sit on the kitchen counter.

Jimin wrapped his legs around Yoongi's waist and arms around his neck and deepened the kiss.

Yoongi pulled Jimin's pants along with his boxer, he threw it somewhere on that area.

Jimin's front was finally expose, its finally up.

The other kneeled down infront of Jimin's throbbing length, he swallowed it whole.

"Ahh.." Jimin let out a soft moan before finally munching his bottom lip.

Bobbing his head forward and backward with his other hand crawling inside Jimin's shirt.

Jimin bent down for he knew exactly what the older wanted to touch.

Yoongi pressed his finger on Jimin's soft nipple as he do circles around it.

Climax came and finally Jimin cummed.

Yoongi straightened and once again crashing his lips on Jimin, the other didnt took long to melt down through the kiss.

"Jimin...I love you" Yoongi said after pulling away first, heavy breathing.

"I...love you more" Jimin replied while their head's leaning on eachothers.

Yoongi pecked on his lips once again.

*****

The next morning Jimin and Yoongi were snuggled up on the sofa while watching T.V. Yoongi under Jimin who had his head on the older's lap and both feet placed on the sofa's head.

The under male was playing with Jimin's hair, making it roll on his finger, while Jimin was particulary focused on watching.

Yoongi was only staring at Jimin's lovely features, loving the sight he was seeing, he couldnt help but smile.

Oh how hard he loves Jimin, how it's going to hurt when Jimin isnt beside him - how can he endure Jimin walking away from him. Just like what Namjoon have told Jimin, He will trade his soul to the devil for the person he loves.

Although he knew things will turn soon.
Also those things he less expected.

Before all of them happens he planned something better. To cover up his hidden thoughts and pasts. He decided to play it cool.

He wanted to marry Jimin, even though, it is not going to be held in church. He still wanna marry him. Ignoring the criticism he will be receiving in the future.

He was prepared. Infact he have bought him a ring - a ring that will symbolise their deepest passion for eachothers and foremost, Yoongi's unexplainable feelings for this latter.

God knows how much.

"Jimin.." Yoongi started, not too long for the other to gained his attention.

"Yeah?" Jimin replied. Focusing on Yoongi this time, waiting for the male to spit out his words.

"I was just thinking if.." Yoongi paused for a second, tapping his pocket, searching for the "emblem" he have been keeping and was only waiting for the right time - and maybe this was it.

Even if it was not it, Yoongi thought it was now or never.

[END OF CHAPTER]