TWENTY - FOUR

"Fucking sake - leave him alone!"

Jungkook did not seem to noticed he just pulled the gun right at Jimin. Even so, it didnt made him lower the offer of taking the life of Yoongi.

As for the other presence, he didnt know what to feel first; The spasm feeling inside his body resulted from the two bullets or the sight which made his chest burned out of fire.

After that - the sound of the gun being fired screamed inside Yoongi's head, something had made the screeching sound earlier into more abrasive, takin' all Yoongi's piece of maturity in him.

"J-Jim..in?"

He managed to stand, feeling the urge to spite biotic or abiotic settled on that area.

Jimin took hold of his stomach, digesting the virgin soar feeling in through his veins, mixing with his blood as it goes malfunctioning the other organs.

He took a step back, down on the cold concreted pavement by his knees. His body slowly descended on the ground, completely been summoned by the deadly bullet.

"JIMIN!" Yoongi now on his self pushed his heavy feet on the ground speeding up towards Jimin's lifeless body but Jungkook's another bullet had zoomed towards him.

The earlier men wearing a suit tried to took hold of Yoongi but instead they were surprised by his fist flying from one man to another at a pace that only those who have a stopwatch could know.

Jungkook himself was taken aback, just in time when things processes he also tasted Yoongi's bunch of five right after he blew another shot.

The other flew right after the given force, he steadied on the ground giddily.

His head whispered annoyingly. Even after he recovered from it he againt got incontact with Yoongi's punches. He received it more than twentieth times.

Jungkook being able to struggle, kicked Yoongi off him. The latter curled up at the other side making an access for Jungkook to escape.

Both tragically crawled their way on taking who's life first.

Jungkook aiming for the gun at where his hand had left it then Yoongi going for Jungkook. He want him dead, NOW.

After Jungkook had the gun he turned to engage it to Yoongi but another surprise pop out, Yoongi was already infront of him taking the gun away from him as the invader took a step back and pointed the tip towards Jungkook.

Everyone paused for a moment.

Heavy breathings of the two fellowmen were the only thing that can be heard.

Then there it is, Jungkook's usual mocking laugh. He inherited it from his father. Its like this when he doesnt wanna show his true reaction or it end up like this once he only get a really thin chance.

"Alright.. you win" Jungkook paused "But I wont lose.." He looked at Yoongi "I hope you're seeing this now Jimin. Your lover did not only kill your father, he killed you and me" he stated lastly.

Jimin had really a terrible time fighting for his life while things happening now are getting worst.

"Hnng.. S-stop now.. Y-Yoongi.." Flat Jimin said right behind Jungkook, as he lightly took a peek of the scene.

After hearing Jimin, Yoongi tightened his grip on the gun. He didnt know why Jimin is still protecting Jungkook, he was not a true friend. He grew a grudge towards Yoongi and Jimin.

"Hahahaha! He wont stop Jimin. He is a criminal remember? Of course, once a criminal stays as a criminal even if the world went parallel now, Criminal as he is." -Jungkook

"Cut the bullshit" Yoongi interrupted atlast "We both know your father killed my family and thats not all, your father - killed his mother!".

What the hell? -Jimin

Jimin didnt know what the hell did he just heard? was it right? did it hear it right?

"That doesnt make your blood innocent, specially having a filthy father. We're no different"-Yoongi

Jungkook's jaw stiffened and body vibrated with anger, he uttered a yell as he inserted his hand behind his suit and pulled a hidden gun, just after he point it towards Jimin but failed to take a plot since Yoongi had fired the gun right on the other's head.

Jungkook's body dropped down dead on the spot.

[END OF CHAPTER]