EPILOGUE

"Divorce"

"Does your husband hit you frequently?" The old woman asked to Mrs. Park who told her, her daily life to the two old couples who she took care of since she was still a maiden.

"Yes Eomma-ni.." Mrs. Park calls the old woman as her mom, Mrs. Min.

Mrs. Min had a husband named Mr. Min, these two are the old grandparents of Min Yoongi who lived in Busan.

Mrs. Park would wake up at 5 o'clock am just to travel to Busan and meet the two old folks who threated her as their own child.

Their grandson, Yoongi, likes Mrs. Park so much, because of her kindness and warm smile.

She would tell off all her problems to the small family and shes taking her strength from them, to continue her living her lifestyle.

Until present days, Mrs. Park never delayed to show up every weekend to the family and here they are sitting around the dining table while Mrs. Park narrates her depressing life.

"Why would someone hit my Mrs. Park? Shes kind, gentle and very sweet!" A fourteen years old Yoongi said.

Mrs. Park smiled at him and ruffled his hair "Because he is not like you Suga-nii~ You are very respectful and a goodboy!".

Yoongi didnt say anything about her compliment and just smiled at her as he lean on her shoulder "I really like you Mrs. Park..".

Mrs. Park pinches his nose while she says "I like you too Suga-nii~~".

"Hoho.. you two are like parent and child! I cant wait to see your own son Mrs. Park.." The grandmother said.

Mrs. Park planned on taking Jimin with her after the divorce she'll make but then she pity her husband.

Mr. Park, Mrs. Park husband is part of a high class delinquent and has a large company of fighters and accompany of drug lords. He comes home wounded and drunk so he gets violent and would hit his own wife, but their son never gets involve, they kept him safe.

Mr. Park never raises his hand on the child, he was a loving and caring father but it didnt came the same at how he threats his own wife.

Mrs. Park had enough and so she filed a divorce paper and shes just waiting for his husband to respond.

"Yes Eomma-ni.. soon! You'll meet my son, Park Jimin..."-Mrs. Park

"When I'll meet him! I'll threat him like my own brother!" Yoongi said.

"You'll take goodcare of little Jimin?"-Mrs. Park

"Yes I will! and thats a promise!"-Yoongi

*****

Mrs. Park went back home after she received a message that her husband finally accepted the divorce paper and have signed all the testimony.

Later that night, her husband was there when she was packing up.

She went home to gather her things and just leave but little Jimin tug her shirt and kept pulling it.

"Eomma Eomma! Why are you leaving?? I wanna come too!:'(" Jimin said, pouting.

Mrs. Park really want to take Jimin with her but theres certain reasons why she cant.

She squated infront of Jimin and copped the kid's cheek "Eomma's going to go somewhere quick, Ill be back!" she lied as tears started to form in her eyes.

Jimin didnt wanna let go but his Father lift him up and carry him till her mom exited the door.

"Why did Eomma left Appa?" Jimin asked to Mr. Park.

"She has important things to do, chim.. she'll be back... now its time to sleep.. shall we go to your room?" Mr. Park said as a comfort as he wipe the tears from Jimin's eyes.

Jimin nodded and so he was taken upstairs and layed beside his appa.

As a 10 years old kid, life isnt easy for him without a mother but his father was there for him till 5 years passed even if his mom never cameback that night or neither those passed days and years, there was no traces of Mrs. Park.

Mr. Park became a great father and a mother to Jimin, he quit the delinquent industry and place his focus on the kid, to keep watch of Jimin's future.

But sadly those years with his father shattered into pieces. Mr. Park was shot inside their house on Jimin's birthday.

The two people inside the house were the only people who were celebrating Jimin's birthday, it was too precious, too fun, and so much joyness. But with just a snap of a finger, one of Jimin's family member got taken away from him again.

Its too harsh for a 15 years old kid.
He was still too young, too fragile and timid. How could someone take away whats only left for him?

-

Jimin was taken in the orphanage in the city after the incident.

He sat on the waiting bench, while people passes infront of him.

He was still dumbfounded about what happened.

He remained silent and still.
Only the motions of his tears was the odd one.

After probably 7 hours of waiting a tall skinny snow skin man appeared infront of him, with silver piercing on his ears and a blonde dye hair, wearing a white shirt and a blue jeans.

"You must be Park Jimin?" The unknown young man asked the poor kid.

Jimin just nodded with eyes swollen red.

He have been crying since he got there, and the person could see that he has been crying and now his tears had dried.

"Im Min Yoongi..." The young man introduced.

"come with me" he grabbed Jimin's hand, he didnt even get any response from Jimin, the kid just follow him to the place's counter.

Yoongi signed on one of the paper before they leave the place.

"Im taking care of you from now on.." Yoongi said and smiled at Jimin who was just staring at him quietly as Yoongi finally drove off, heading towards where his place was located.

Through out the ride, Jimin was dead silent.

[END OF EPILOGUE]