SIX

"Our relationship is just between two of us"

"Suga?" Jimin muttered.

"J-Jimin?" The older male said and hissed for stuttering. Yoongi lift his both feet towards Jimin who appeared in a bad timing but before that Namjoon placed a grasp on his arm making him stopped his motion.

"Goodluck to your conscience..." The so-called-angel(namjoon) whispered on Yoongi's ear.

Just so some air escapes Yoongi's lungs and he took an amount of saliva to gulp it down, clearing the agitate he was feeling.

He sternly glance at Namjoon then shoved the nosy person out of his way to his lover.

Yoongi didnt think anymore further and grabbed Jimin's hand as he dragged him out of the area "were leaving" he stated.

On the way to the parking lot where Yoongi usually parked his car, Jimin didnt shot any questions to his dead silent lover but so, he saw what Yoongi did, he was threatening Namjoon and moreover he was going to punch him. He just didnt know what happened before the intruding happen.

*****

[HOME]

"What do you want for dinner?" Yoongi asked Jimin.

Jimin sat on the couch still thinking about the scene that happened in the bathroom.

His mind was only filled with too much questions that he didnt have an appetite to eat tonight so he just shook his head as an answer.

Yoongi frowned. He knew Jimin's troubled just looking at his face and he knew exactly the reason. Even so, he still cant talk about it.

If he did, he'll be flooded by two or more questions from the latter and he didnt plan on slipping responses to any of them cos if he get jumbled up, the nasty secrets he've been keeping tight, might get revealed.

We all know Yoongi's been keeping alot of things from Jimin and Yoongi thought its for the best.

"Jimin..." Yoongi scooted closer next to Jimin on the couch as he snaked his arms around the latter, squeezing his shoulder and letting Jimin lay on his own shoulder.

"Listen..stop thinking about it.. youll only get stress out.." Yoongi said.

Jimin just nodded and just remained still on Yoongi's shoulder.

"Hey,Oh come on Jimin. Youve been giving me silent treatment since we arrived home." Yoongi stated as he rub Jimin's skin slowly.

"Hm really? haha.. well I just dont feel like I should interfere your business with Namjoon hyung and with other things.." Jimin answered. This is like the longest sentence he spoke after getting back home.

Yoongi just sighed and felt satisfy about Jimin's answer. Its good that Jimin's enthusiatic and observant.

"Right. Its time. Im going to work now" Yoongi gave Jimin a kiss on the cheek.He stood from the couch and head upstairs, leaving Jimin sitting alone.

"If thats what you want..." I dont care as long as you keep me. Jimin said to himself and his inner voice.

[END OF CHAPTER SIX]