FIVE

"Another One"

Jimin kept on tilting his head side ways, looking for his guardian/lover, Yoongi.

"Hey Jungkook, have you seen Suga?" Jimin asked to the person whos with him.

"Uh nope. Namjoon hyung's not here too so maybe theyve gone out together?" Jungkook answered but not quiet sure about his guess.

Jimin just nodded in answer as he just continue searching for Yoongi "Oh well Ill be going to the bathroom and Ill be back" he added and left.

*****
[YOONGI'S SIDE]
[BATHROOM]

Namjoon pinned Yoongi on the bathroom wall after he have forced Yoongi to get in.

They both suddenly disappeared from the two maknaes who they were suppose to be guarding and here they are having another sexual interaction but its Namjoon whos just up for it and for Yoongi he's against it.

"So you really adopted that woman's child huh?" Namjoon asked beneath heavy breathings to Yoongi. He reminded the latter about Park Jimin's mom that he have idolized alot.

Yoongi adopted Jimin because of what he promised to Mrs. Park. He's doing everything so Jimin wont run away and will only stay with him. He's possessive but in a good way.

"What if Jimin finds out about the person who killed his father?" Namjoon added for Yoongi to answer despite the latter havent responded to his first question yet.

"What are you talking about?" Yoongi doesnt really have to answer the questions he didnt wanted to. He came here to look after Jimin not to deal with this shit.

"You knew who killed his father remember? You really dont want Jimin to know about it cos he would surely run away from-" Before Namjoon could completely finish, Yoongi have already smashed their lips together as everything went fast but just after Namjoon touches Yoongi's crotch the male pulled away.

"Stop....Let's stop whatever we had in the past" Yoongi finally declared. Since he knew the other's intention.

Namjoon digged up Yoongi's dark history so the younger wont have any choice but to do the first move but Yoongi have grown tough, he's chose the right option.

Namjoon smirked in a mocking way as he rested his shaft on the wall "Why? Is it Jimin?".

"..." Yoongi shifted his sight from Namjoon as he remained his mouth shut.

"So you found a new fuck buddy and youre rejecting me now? Is Jimin guy good in bed too? Haha. You took advantage of his ignorance, Suga. He have no idea that the devil's just fucking him because he looks exactly like his mother-" Namjoon was once again cut off by Yoongi who got his both hands on to Namjoon's shirt's collar, crampling it tightly like he was choking the man while pulling it a bit.

"SAY THAT AGAIN! and I wont hesitate letting you taste my fist!" Yoongi threatened him.

Namjoon didnt seem to be shocked about the sudden statement and Yoongi could care less about it than the person he saw behind Namjoon.

"Suga?" Jimin said who just entered the bathroom with both eyes fixed on the first thing that have greeted him in the area.

[END OF CHAPTER FIVE]