EIGHTEEN

"Shit..."

"So I was thinking if..." Yoongi paused for minute. After he have finally tapped the buldge of the emblem, he took it out of his pocket but all of a sudden, his phone rings.

"What is it, Suga?" Jimin asked, curious rushing in him.

After hearing his phone ringing, Yoongi rolled his eyes and let out an ugh as he let the ring slide back in his pocket,taking his phone out instead "Wait a second" He told Jimin and answered the disturbance.

Yoongi got up from his seat and went out of the house.

While Jimin stayed inside feeling uneasy about what was it all about - about what Yoongi was about to ask or tell him.

Curiousity got in him on instant.

Yoongi flip his phone on his sight, thinking who the hell was that, calling him and then dropping it afterwards.

"Prankers" It passed Yoongi's mind since around Seoul, some folks just knew how to piss his shit out.

He shook his head scornfully while he insert his phone back in his pocket but then it vibrated so he looked at it once more.

As he was reading the message his eyes grew and his mouth flexed.

[ From: Unknown
Shadow.. or let's call you Min Yoongi. I know where you lived, and I also know you have a lover. And to my luck, I also discovered his identity, Park Jimin, isnt it? The shit you picked after his father's death. I know you and him. ]

After reading he pressed his home button and tapped on his contacts and searched for Taehyung - one of the person along with Namjoon whos helping him trace all the criminals on his cases.

Yoongi calling...

"Yo?" Taehyung answered after a few rings.

"Taehyung, I received an anonymous message just now. Saying he knew my identity" Yoongi said almost sounded like a whimper. But we all know nothing can scare Yoongi other than the life of his beloved.

"So..? who do you think it was?" Taehyung replied.

"To my instinct, it could probably be the Drug Lord itself, I dont know.. Typically, It came from him.." -Yoongi

"Let me see the message, I'll try to track down the sender" Taehyung requested.

Yoongi agreed to meet up at Taehyung's place.

Before he could go, he told Jimin he was off to do something important, for his safety. He will be back at around 3 pm.

Yoongi didnt explain more because he knew it can only worry the latter. He wore his usual attire, cap and mask along with black hoodie.

He kissed Jimin goodbye, leaving their shelter, forgetting about supposedly proposal for Jimin.

As for Jimin he dissolved on his sitting position. Feeling empty, for he was left alone once again.

What was it he wanna tell me, a while ago? Jimin thought to himself. Yoongi didnt finish his sentence 'cause his phone rang that was why Jimin felt he was been ditched.

****

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK
KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK
KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK
KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

Jimin rose from assumably sleeping posture after he have heard the door was being banged.

He looked at the clock as he made his way to the door, ready to open it.

It was 3 pm. He cant believe he have drifted to sleep while waiting for Yoongi.

He sighed happily and was very excited. He can finally know Yoongi's declaration now.

That thing got him thinking so deep.

To his surprise, after the door was opened, revealing who was at his door steps. His shoulder dropped. It wasnt Yoongi.

"Jungkook?" -Jimin

[END OF CHAPTER]