TWENTY

"He killed him"

Jungkook took Jimin at a resting shelter, somewhere not close to town. The place was cozy and it felt like home.

Jungkook let Jimin wondered around before he ask him to sit on one of the sofa around.

"You live here??" Jimin asked dumbly, even though, he knew this wasnt Jungkook's place.

"No silly. Haha. This is my very own rest house,Jimin" Jungkook replied sitting on the sofa.

"Woah. Its larger than your own house" Jimin said, admiring more of it.

"Hmm yeah.. Come and sit" Jungkook offered to Jimin, tapping the space beside him.

Jimin nod and sat on the area Jungkook tapped.

He looked at Jungkook "So anyway, why did you asked me to come here?"

"Hahaha oh I thought you'll never asked. You were so lost in sight." Jungkook pointed out.

Jimin just nodded and waited for the other to answer his question.

"I asked you to come here is because, I need to tell you something, privately of course.." The male turned serious saying it.

"Hm? What is it?" Jimin asked as he listened more carefully.

"I wanna share my stories to you" Jungkook paused "..My father... was killed, just like what happened to your father".

Jimin stopped and got confused on why Jungkook was bringing that topic now.

Jungkook for a minute glanced on the floor then flash his sight back on Jimin and nodded.

Jimin didnt speak a word, he just waited - presupposes that Jungkook still had someting to tell him. Like he knew something, Jimin did not.

"There's only one person behind their deaths.." Jungkook continued telling Jimin "And.. I finally found him..".

Jimin couldnt gargle out the jumble words and thoughts in his mind. This is just too sudden for him to process immediately.

8 years. 8 years have finally passed and just today. This topic was brought back, from the person he least expected to know about it.

"H-how.. how did you know??" -Jimin

Jungkook shrugged and shook his head "That person will be here sooner.." He said, ignoring Jimin's question.

What? The..person who killed my father will be here? How? Why?. Jimin thought.

"You knew him?!" Jimin asked on spot, with circles of questions randomly lining down his mind.

"Yes. And I believe.." Jungkook stared deep in Jimin's eyes ".. You knew him better".

That didnt help Jimin to feel relieve, it scares him. The fact that Jungkook knew the killer and he said Jimin knew the killer more than him. It horrifies him to finally meet the person who killed his father.

[END OF CHAPTER]