NINETEEN

"Reveals the Shadow from within"

"Jungkook?" Jimin looked at the knocker from whom he thought was Yoongi but turned out to be his classmate-bestfriend, Jungkook.

"Hey, Jimin.." The other greeted in enthusiatic.

"Hey..." Jimin greeted back with not much of a happiness in his tone, because of disappointment, though he wipe it out by asking Jungkook to come in.

"Ani. I came here to ask you out.." Jungkook said more straightforward.

"Ask me out?.. where?" Jimin being dumbfounded asked.

"It's a secret. Come on!" Jungkook claims Jimin's hand as he pulled him out of the house, giving Jimin hopes that it would light him up.

*****

[ Yoongi's Side ]

"How is it doing?" Yoongi asked leaning closer to the two pair of huge monitors hanged up on the wall. Which just below it got some controlling devices and one monitor.

Taehyung was the one operating the system. They were trying to hack inside the sender's storage, to see who he was "Its under process.. The sender's system is well guard up".

Taehyung crackled his fingers and neck "Damn. this will take time".

Yoongi sighed, disclosing his leaning position into folding his arms.

Then his phone vibrated from the shelf which was connected into the PC and into Taehyung's 'loots'.

A new message arrived.

Yoongi took his phone, being careful not to disconnect it from the USB attached in it.

[ From: Namjoon
Asshole, I got your Jimin.]

With that, electricity climbs up in Yoongi's veins, on the spot carrying his now light feet out of Taehyung's place.

"Yah! Where you going?" Taehyung asked but failed to gain an answer since the person he was talking to have flew out of the area just like a comet.

-

Yoongi zoomed inside Namjoon's place, and he once again need to barge in.

Anger rising inside, Confusion went circles in his head. With questions like Why did Namjoon took Jimin? What does he need from him? Didnt he already told Namjoon not to get close to Jimin? He warned him and yet he came out of bounderies.

"Dont fucking betray me again, bastard!" Yoongi said to himself as he get completely inside.

He ran through the kitchen to see if Namjoon was there, living room, upstairs, in Namjoon's then Jungkook's room - Namjoon was no where to be found.

He stormed at the very last level of the place, to the library, as he was shouting Namjoon's name but didnt receive any answers back. 

Until he arrived at the library, he opened the door and then, Namjoon was flat unconcious on the floor.

"Namjoon?!" It was at this point, Yoongi knew he was being played.

-

Namjoon was sent in the hospital. The doctor said he will be fine, he just collapsed and nothing serious.

After a while of waiting, Namjoon finally see the light.

Yoongi stood from his seat and went closer to the other male "Where's Jimin?" It was the first thing he has to asked despite of Namjoon's situation right now.

Namjoon couldnt do anything but to look at the bright ceiling with smirk plastered on his mouth "You.." He started.

Yoongi didnt cut him off, he stayed listening.

"You motherfucker really fell for that kiddo. He will be the death of you, I swear" Namjoon joked with a slight jealousy. He said that in the sense  it is true in Yoongi's side.

[END OF CHAPTER]