SIDE STORY

"What happened to Mrs. Park?"

[8 years before the present day]

"Mr. Park, where is your wife?" The boss of Mr. Park asked who's the founder and the main mangement of illegal drugs.

"We divorced, a week ago Mr. Jeon." Mr. Park answered.

The said man blew a smoke after sipping on his cigarette.

He tapped the cigarette on an astray as he handed a gun to Mr. Park "you know what you need to do" Mr. Jeon said and inhaled on the cigarette again.

Mr. Park accepted the gun with eyes widened "p-pardon me Mr. Jeon??".

"Hm?" -mr. jeon

"B-but she's my wife!"-mr. park

"she was your wife"-mr. jeon

"But still boss-""she knew about our industry Mr. Park and she can told us off to the police anytime from now..." Mr. Jeon cut him off.

"You better do this.. or you know where you and your son going to end up..." Mr. Jeon passed his two closed fingers on his neck, signing as death.

Mr. Park, got no choice. He was left with no choice. He wont let Jimin get involve in his work.

*****
Mrs. Park came to lived with the Min family. They were doing just fine before that one almost peaceful afternoon. The grandson was fortunate to be at school than the elders who are left in that small house.

Yoongi came back from school, he was standing infront of the main door and was ready to knock on it. He had no idea about what lies on the otherside which will only sent goosebumps to his body.

Finally after opening the door. He freeze. There was blood everywhere. He couldnt move from where he was standing because of what welcomed him.

His grandmother layed flat dead on the ground who got bruises and was shot on the chest.

His grandfather sitting on a small couch whos now dead and he also got shot the same area as Yoongi's grandmother.

Lastly, he found Mrs. Park. Sitting in a very difficult position leaning onto the wall, with her head shot.

That scene's marked in Yoongi's mind. It was such an awful sight. He couldnt take the emotions he's feeling. His too young to live alone. Nobody's going to adopt him. He was always alone.

Namjoon came running from his own place to Yoongi's, sobbing.

He told Yoongi about the same thing.
His own dear mother's murdered on the same way with gunshot and got stabbed at the back multiple times.

Both boys, lost their guardians on that afternoon day.

It didnt took long for them to know who's behind this bloody tragedy.

Namjoon found out what Mr. Jeon did. He found out it's his own Father's doing.

He heard their conversations with Mr. Park and other presence later that night.

"B-Boss?! why did you killed Mrs. Kim?!" Said to be Mr. Park's voice.

"SHHH Quiet! The kid might hear you!" Mr. Jeon hushed.

"Why?!" Mr. Park asked in a low screaming tone.

"Because she was always interfering with my plans!" Mr. Jeon answered the same tone.

Namjoon covered his mouth from letting out any sound as he hid at the side of the wall where they cant see him.

"What are you going to do with the kid?" Mr. Park questioned again.

"Mr. Park's worrying too much. Are you going to betray us?" A lady, Namjoon couldnt recognized the voice got inbetween the conversation.

"No.. of course not ma'am..."-mr. park

"Then just shut up..." the lady said and exited the area, good thing It was dark and she didnt noticed Namjoon was there, hiding.

Namjoon, remembered the structure of the lady's body and face.

He was angry. very angry.
He knew he found the suspects.

Namjoon told Yoongi about it.

Since then, Yoongi pledged that he is not going to leave this world, not until he find justice for their loss.

He cursed them to death.

And thats how they ended up joining delinquents.

But got separated after Yoongi adopted Mrs. Park's son, Park Jimin.

And the story goes on like that.

How about Jimin? When will he know? What will happen after he knew?