ONE[M]

"What we've become"
[3 years later][SEMI SMUT]

Jimin was a moaning mess as he rode Yoongi under the adult's length. He supports himself by leaning on to the man's head and placed his both hands on to the couch they were settled.

As for the other, Yoongi set his hands on Jimin's both hips while the younger pleasure himself by bouncing up and fully down on Yoongi's hard friend.

"Agh..." Jimin slightly moaned as he kept repeating the same procedure.

He became so attracted to the person who adopted him 3 years ago and now he let him self be driven by their sinful relationship.

Yoongi cant resist the affection and the hormones he's been holding back so as far as Jimin stays by his side, he'll just let Jimin do whatever he wants from him.

He thought of Jimin as a rose that needs to be nourish well.

He treasures Jimin alot that he could go on this stage. He wanna protect Jimin and take good care of him. Atleast if he cherish Jimin, Jimin wouldnt run away from him.

*****

The bed creaked as Jimin raised his both legs up the wall while he rest his head on Yoongi's crossed ones.

Looking at a picture from Yoongi's wallet "Suga, who's this guy beside you? He looked like the same age as you are in here" Jimin asked.

"Oh, him? He's a childhood friend" Yoongi answered as he brushes Jimin's soft brownish hair. His childhood friend and him had a sexual past but Jimin never knew.

"What's his name? You look so close! Have you met again? Does he work with you too??" Yoongi smirked at the continuous questions of a curious Jimin. "Andwe. We havent seen eachothers after I had left Busan" Yoongi replied.

"Oh""Yep""Anyway, Suga! On Friday its Parent's recognition day. YOU SHOULD COME, i dont take 'no' as an answer.." Jimin suddenly brought up a topic.

He's in third year college now, hes eighteen and this is the first time this year that he's asking Yoongi to be his guardian.

Before he denied Yoongi's presence and since then he never ask Yoongi to be one, not like he didnt want to, but Yoongi's been busy with his own work.

"I cant, remember I have work" Yoongi said. Saying the same excuse he've used since the last time.

"You always have work, I know that! But please Can you come with me??" Jimin pled as he stared at the silver hair Yoongi.

"No" Yoongi disagreed again.

"Aish! Whats so important with your work, that you cant even come with me just this once!" Jimin said half sulking.

Yoongi looked at him and rolled his eyes as he let Jimin raised his head from his lap.

"Work's important Jimin. Its how we live" Yoongi pointed out and stood up from the bed. Taking some clothes from the cabinet and putting it on.

"Okay so whats your job?" Jimin asked.

Yoongi never mention his job to the latter cos if he did, he'll surely get tons of questions from him.

"Whyd you ask now?" Yoongi asked back after he placed a suit as a top cloth.

"I just wanna know. If youre not coming with me on Friday then Ill come with you to your work instead, forget *PRD!" Jimin tried to state it as a joke but Yoongi didnt quietly distiguish the humour from it.

(A/n:*PARENT'S RECOGNITION DAY)

If only you knew, I know you wouldnt want to come with me. Yoongi thought.

"Dont be silly Jimin. You should attend your PRD. You arent in a kid level anymore so its necessary"-Yoongi

"I know that but I wont come if you wont!" Jimin insisted.

Yoongi sighed in defeat that earned a huge grin from the other "Fine. Youre so persistent but this ONCE! okay?" he turned to face Jimin while he does his tie.

Jimin rose up the bed bubbly and helped Yoongi with his tie "Yes!".

Then he gave Yoongi a short peck on the lips. That in a haste made Yoongi's heart skipped a beat "I love you" Jimin said as he placed both of his arms around the older's neck, just staring at Yoongi's face.

If only you knew Jimin. I know you wouldnt say that, I know you'll only run away from me. Yoongi's thought once more.

"Yeah..."-Yoongi

[END OF CHAPTER ONE]