TWENTY - THREE

"End me, please"

Jungkook engaged the gun that one man from the 4 men wearing black attire earlier got and was given to him.

He gave it to Jimin.

The other looked at him with teary eyes, smudging his beautiful face, creating bags on his eyes.

"He did it to your father, do it to him" Jungkook stated.

As if he was commanded, Jimin heaved his breath out and glanced back to Yoongi. Still he didnt get an answer from the latter.

Dare he not to shot his lover - though it would just end it.

"Jimin.." "No.. s-stop. Just stop calling me okay?! It is so unfair! How could you not tell me?! How could you LIE to me?! All this time I was living with my father's murderer and whats worst is that h-he.. he i-is.. he is YOU!" Jimin blurted those words out.

Making Yoongi sighed as he cleansed his temple.

This scares him more than anything in the world, of Jimin running away and hating him.
It is the worst of worsts.

Slowly Jimin raises the gun infront of Yoongi, it didnt made the other flinched for he knew, he deserve to be treated that way. For all the years he have been keeping Jimin from the truth, for the years of pretending he didnt know Jimin longer than he thought. He needs to face it now.

He needs to stop pretending.

"I'll take the pain.. just PLEASE! Give me the truth! How could you do it to me?" Jimin bawled as tears continuously messing his pale face.

It hurts more than a million of needles being plot on top that penetrates the core.

"Now what? Please answer me!"

"I.. probably have never told you the truth but I NEVER lied to you!" Yoongi shot back.

He could never lie to Jimin. He loves him. He loves him of sacrificing his own life to whoever comes to take Jimin.

It is true, Jimin had never got any answers to Yoongi once he acted so eerie, infact, no lies can able to escape the mouth of Yoongi when it comes to his lover.

"If you shoot me.." Yoongi raised his head towards Jimin to make the other see clearly the expressions that may be painted on his face "Its okay.." He assured Jimin. He can endure this all. It was his fault anyway.

"Its okay Jimin. I'm willing to take the consequences.. of what... I did"

Right on that spot Jimin bit his lip and closed his eyes making fresh tears drip down his cheeks as his heart was probably being squeezed harshly inside his chest.

Yoongi didnt deny the allegations. He was straight like an arrow, hitting the most unanswered question.

He turned crestfallen from his lover's confession.
Jimin weakened. This is too much.

He swore to himself silently that once he got the answer he have been craving to hear, he would pull the trigger.

But he could not take it. He could not press the trigger. He can not kill his lover.

He wanted to cry so loud and mess the whole place but he cannot.
He love Yoongi as much as the latter love him.

"Do it Jimin.." Jungkook sternly ordered.

Once he noticed Jimin's mood changed like he was not determined to kill the person infront of him anymore  unlike earlier.

"Weak shit!" He stole the gun from Jimin and pointed it right at Yoongi.

"No Jungkook! Please dont!" Jimin begged, realizing now that his lover's life is at risk.

"I cant believe youre so weak Jimin! You really love this guy?! I pity you" -Jungkook

At once he pulled the trigger twice. Bullets rocketing its way at Yoongi. It landed inside of the latter not a second after.

"NO!!" Jimin screamed, he could see Yoongi was put on his knees and a stream of blood appeared from his mouth.

It made the younger moved to grab back the gun from Jungkook. They both were fighting and rambling for the gun to be by their grasps, though Jungkook manifested the gun, Jimin received a bullet on his abdomen.

[END OF CHAPTER]