TEN[SEMI-S]

"Shower with guilt in love"
[Continuous of Chapter Nine]

Yoongi came home as soon as he was done with his work with Namjoon.

He stormed into their house, keeping mind the things Namjoon said.

He can never tell Jimin the truth.
Cos if he did, the latter would ended up hating on him and Yoongi couldnt imagine the person he marked as his own life would hate him.

"Jimin!" Yoongi called out as he walked towards the opened bedroom door.

A small head popped out from inside "Hm? Yes? You arrived alrea-" Before Jimin could finish his own sentence, Yoongi smashed his lips on Jimin's making the latter let out a soft gasped and eyes widening.

Jimin didnt struggle as Yoongi dominated the kiss into a complete make out session.

Jimin got pressed on the wall while Yoongi's both hands were placed on the younger's buttocks. Squishing one of Jimin's healthy buns as Yoongi pulls him closer to his crotch, grinding on it in full arousal desires.

Jimin pulled away first cos of the needs of air. Yoongi hissed from the lost contact and instead of taking another kiss, he attacked Jimin's neck next.

He planted small kisses and sucking hard leaving a great obvious mark on it.

Jimin softly moaned "Y-Yah Suga, whats up hmmm with you?".

"Were continuing where we left off" Yoongi stopped sucking on Jimin's neck and took off his shirt.

They hooked up on the bed until one of them passed out.

*****
[Next Morning]

Yoongi left the house early at 3 am before Jimin could wake up around 8 am.

"Shit!" Yoongi cursed, searching through his backpack.

"Whats wrong?" A person asked who was with him.

"The files! Taehyung, I forgot the files!" Yoongi uttered horrified.

"What files?? Where did you left it?!" The same person Taehyung asked.

*****

After 10 minutes in the bath, finally Jimin got out.

He dressed up and arranged his things for class.

He was just gonna leave after he drank a glass of water when A cream coloured folder attracted his sight.

"Pft. Suga's very clumsy this must have belonged to him" He took the folder and opened it.

Mrs. Park's diagnosed of Brain Tumour after being shot through the head. She was taken in the hospital 4 hours after the shooting. Ended up, Dead on arrival.

Last File

"......"-Jimin

What?

*****