TWELVE

"I'd kill who dares touch you"

Jimin turned on his heel just subsequently to the four men who passed by from the side, following the pace of his boyfriend along with him.

Jimin and the five people, all stopped inside a scarcely anyone could enter corner. Though the other five men couldnt see the other presence.

"Surrender your flag to us Shadow, you are already cornered" One of the four men from earlier said.

Indeed Yoongi was already cornered. But heck as if he wont get through.

"Heh. Who are you scaring?" Yoongi'The shadow replied in an conceited manner.

"This jerk is a piece of work" Another men whispered. Yoongi just smirked at the statement like he was taking it as a compliment.

But less did He expected that one of the men finally noticed another presence who isnt suppose to be eavesdropping nor not suppose to be here in this kind of situation between Yankees.

"What else are you going to do? Not doing anything while im still not guarded? Tch useless shit heads" -Yoongi

The man who saw Jimin pulled him out of his hiding base and wrapped an arm around with a knife aligned with Jimin's neck.

Yoongi's eyes widened once again and he felt as if a pressure was placed on top of his shoulders. He could care less about his scratches and bruises but not with Jimin being the bait. He knew the boy is his weak spot.

"Still not doing anything huh?" The man who was holding Jimin - sarcastically said to a frozen Yoongi.

Jimin looked very terrified and hands numbing with eyes forming a cloud of fluids "S-Suga.." He called out in a soft voice with a pleading tone.

"Ooo.. so your name is Suga, shadow pal? And you both knew eachothers? wow interesting.." -the man

Yoongi felt his anger rising when the man slowly played with Jimin's cheeks with the knife as he lightly ruined the boy's beautiful cheeks.

The older one came to act out of it as his pace went towards the two men.

He got blocked but he didnt mind about it since whats all in his mind is Jimin safe and out from here.

He engage a fistful impact on a face then to a stomach he hit another one by his knee on the abdomen of the person until he finally reached Jimin.

The man holding Jimin back off as his knife glided down, but of course Yoongi wouldnt let him go. He took the knife that have fell on the ground and threw it at the man who was already many inches away from them. As expected Yoongi hit him, right on the head.

Jimin was surprised. For all the emotions he really felt was "scared" not scared of Yoongi but scared of what Yoongi can do that he dont know about.

*****

The two were silent when they came home.

Among both it was Jimin who was having so much things in head. He didnt know Yoongi could hit three in a minute and hit a far ahead person by a knife in his head. And why Yoongi was chased by them in the first place?

He thought for three years he sure still have more things to know about Yoongi. He felt very upset, though he was saved he still couldnt think what Yoongi was doing all this time behind his back.

"Suga..." Jimin started just after they entered the house with Yoongi ahead of him, facing his back "Are you not gonna tell me what just happened back there?".

"....." "Oh so youre not gonna answer me? You were at risk, well we were! I need an answe-" "Why were you out at that time? You should be at school!" Yoongi shot back, ignoring the question he received from the other.

"Arent you gonna answer me first?" Jimin asked once again "Tell me Suga, what do you really do everyday?".

"Ughh! Stop with these questions okay?!" Yoongi uttered pissed off and left.

Jimin was left alone.. again. As he sobbed and wished he wasnt saved from earlier.

He wished, but he cant leave his hyung. He love him alot.

[END OF THE CHAPTER]