THIRTEEN

"I was a replacement?"

A message got to the knowingly commander of whom against with the Shadow. Saying about who is Shadow and who he was protecting.

"Come to think of it.. He is related to Jimin" The commander said with the glimse of blooming satisfaction in his tone "So we were just going in circles all this time.. really, what an interesting guy that Shadow is".

*****

The next day, Jimin came to lunch with Jungkook along with his brother Namjoon.
He is again disobeying his hyung's order to not coming home straight after class.

"Whats up with him?" Namjoon whispered to his brother, Jungkook. "Dunno. He has been like that since morning" the younger one replied.

"Oh well.. Im gonna get us our order. I'll be back in a minute" Jungkook spoke up and rised from his chair, heading to the cashier.

"So-" "Hyung.. about Suga" Namjoon started didnt anticipate Jimin to talk, cutting him.

"what about him?" Namjoon asked, though he knew where this conversation is heading.

"Do you know about his..work?" -Jimin

"His work?.. he is.. a Yankee" Namjoon answered honestly without hesitating. Jimin needs to know the truth thats what he is thinking "But its different from the other Yankee groups. Because Yoongi isnt working for anyone".

Jimin quite expected the answer and he was relief for some reason that Namjoon isnt lying to him.

"That explains what happened yesterday.." Jimin said.

"What happened yesterday?" Namjoon asked.

"He was chased by four men and... he killed them all.." -Jimin

The older guy was a little bit surprised about Jimin's statement. For the reason that Yoongi wouldnt kill anyone for no reason.

"He killed them..? Isnt it because of you?" with this it finally clicked in Jimin's head. Yoongi killed them because Jimin was trapped in, Yoongi killed them because of him. That was it.

"As stupid as it is, Yoongi would trade his soul to the devil for your sake.. Im telling you" Namjoon stated like as if he was giving hints to Jimin to stay the fuck away or he'll only get Yoongi in trouble.

"Uhm.. hyung theres something else I wanna ask you.." Jimin added ignoring Namjoon's warning.

"What is it?" Giving the permission to Jimin, the latter took a folder from his bag and placed it on top of the table on Namjoon's way.

With eyebrows up, Namjoon answered "So you found out?".

"You knew about this?" Jimin asked.

"Hell as if that asshole wont tell me shit" Namjoon said, with Yoongi as the subject.

"Why does he have this files about my mother? and..her death?" -Jimin

"If I tell you about it, thank me, because Im risking my life for it. Sure Yoongi will kill the shit out of me if he found out" Jimin nodded and plead even more.

"Your mother was Yoongi's first love. Yoongi likes your mother alot, she was kind. She put her family first before anything else.. so after your mother was murdered by your father's so called lord, Yoongi swore he would kill the people who had planned the murder. Though it is not just your mother who was killed. Yoongi's grandparents too who were the only ones taking care of him-" Namjoon stopped when he noticed the sudden change of Jimin's emotion. The boy was having his eyes watering and with a munch lips "Okay thats it, stop asking questions".

Jimin stood from his seat and exits the place. Just in time when Jungkook came.

"Why did Jimin left?!" He asked worried.

"dunno. I just told him the truth" Namjoon answered while sipping his drink that Jungkook just gave him.

"What truth?" -Jungkook

"The truth he needed to know"

[END OF CHAPTER THIRTEEN]