TWO

"Rumours"

[UNIVERSITY]

Jimin have just taken out his literature book from his locker for the next class he'll be attending, when his 3 years and a half bestfriend slammed his locker hard before him.

Jimin startled as he took a step back and glance at a grinning Jungkook.

"Hey there Jibooty!" Jungkook greeted and winked at a still shocked Jimin.

"Youre late!" Jimin replied and proceeded to walk first and was followed by Jungkook.

"Uh, fyi its only second period!"-Jungkook

"But still your late..again" -Jimin

"Okay fine im sorry~~ so how can I make it up to you?"-Jungkook

"Tell professor bufkins to higher my grades in math so you can save my ass up from that awful subject!" Jimin joked and as expected of Jungkook, he was enthusiatic about it.

"Sure! Whatever it is babe~" Jungkook joked back as he get closer to Jimin and let the latter holds onto his arm.

They both laughed and headed straight to the next class.

*****

They finally arrived and a good news hit their morning. Its just a proxy teacher who attended their class so meaning its free-will specially after the PT left the room.

Students started to get wild.

Its going down for real.

As for Jimin and Jungkook they both sat at the corner while they shared some news to eachothers like they always do.

"So.....did your hyung agreed to come with you on Fri?" Jungkook asked.

"OH GHAD YOU WONT BELIEVE IT!" Jimin replied very delighted about the topic.

"OAO for real?!" Jungkook exclaimed.

They were literally yelling their answers out since the room was actually filled with so much noises.

Jimin nodded that earned a long dramatic gasped from the other.

"After 100000 years!What a surprised!" -Jungkook

"Haha...so what about you? who's coming with ya?"-Jimin

"My brother"-Jungkook

"Oooo... you never mention to me any one of your family members and its ma first time hearing you bring up your brother"-Jimin

"Haha yeah.."-Jungkook

"But its PDR though"-Jimin

"-_- Says the one whos bringing someone not related to him pft!" Jungkook spouted and rolled his eyes.

"HAHA sorry! seriously though, why?" Jimin asked that made Jungkook's mood changed.

"uh... well, its only my brother and I are left. My mom died after delivering a child which was me. My dad was the one who raised me until he remarried again but he already had a child with her before I was born and shes the mother of my said brother. so basically were half brothers. my father was murdered 3 years ago..." Jungkook said and just gave out a faint smile after his last sentence.

Jimin looked at him with mouth hanging and didnt know if he should ask further or comfort his bestfriend "Im...sorry..".

Jungkook glanced at Jimin too "Its okay" he said and placed a hand on top of Jimin's and gave it a little squeezed.

"We're the same..."-Jimin

"Huh, what do you mean?"-Jungkook

"Suga adopted me when my father died also from 3 years ago..." Jimin said and now its Jungkook who's mouth was left hanging.

"Oh....Thats sad... Im sorr-""Hey Park Jimin" Before Jungkook could finish someone cutted him off.

Both male looked at the person who called out for Jimin and it was the bully of the latter since the first day he came to this university.

"What do you want,Jhope?" Jimin asked as he folded his arms.

Jhope didnt came alone he was with his said squad of BULLIES.

"Oho... playing the hard type now huh?" Jhope lean closer to Jimin as he rest both of his hand on to the handle of the chair that Jimin was using to sit on.

Jimin pushed him lightly and turned his pace towards Jungkook who was just looking at both parties but Jhope slapped Jimin's shoulder to face his way again.

"Havent you heard, your Suga is commiting another crime?"-Jhope

"What are you talking about?" Jimin seriously didnt know about what kind of job does Yoongi had. He only knew that the man would goes off early to work and come home late but he doesnt questioned Yoongi anymore since the older doesnt really like nosy people.

"He killed so many innocent people Jimin. Hes a monster... he should be wipe out from the societ-" BAM

He didnt get to finish his sentence after he was greeted by a punch from a low tempered Jimin.

Jhope engaged a punch towards the others that automatically landed on the face and then they were stopped by random arms, pulling them away from eachothers.

It only took a snap of a finger before they knew they were taken in the principal's office. Then They were put in detention.

Both guardians were called.

Yoongi got the call and said he'll be coming to pick up Jimin.

This is the part where Jimin knew he fucked up. Yoongi never been a fan of dealing with this kind of situation.

"Oh ghad" Jimin mumbled to himself after he saw Yoongi's silhoutte.

Yoongi walked towards Jimin after he bowed at the principal "Jimin.." he started.

[END OF CHAPTER TWO]