Chapter 30: Almost

Lucy's P.O.V.

Right know we were getting things.....sorted. Well, Erza beaten up Natsu but he's still breathing, thank God. Erza technically misunderstood the whole situation.

I'm just sitting here after my talk with Mira, who was making sure that I didn't get any traumatic experience from that, which I question, I mean if anyone's gonna get a trauma it's gonna be Natsu...poor baby.

He was having a talk with Gray, whose now lost most of his clothing..

"Erza, you may want to stop jumping to conclusion, or atleast  hear the whole story." Jellal said trying to reason out with Erza.

"I'm sorry Lucy, please hit me." She said, waiting for her hit.

Of course I wouldn't hit her.

"It's fine, just don't jump to conclusions again...please." I replied, her eyes then gleamed the thanked me.

Just to calm her more down, we asked Jellal to take her to get strawberry cake, just in case.

Heading towards Natsu, who isn't that badly beaten up, thank the heavens I came before it got worse, I sort of feel sorry for Natsu..Damn Erza, well she does master martial arts.

Natsu face was bruised, and slightly out of its normal shape. Poor Natsu. But then again he still looks really handsome, surprisingly!

"Ooh, what is this? Is Lucy Heartfilia in love?~"

N-no I'm not like I'll ever fall in love with someone so.....caring, good-looking, hot, childishly cute, brave, strong, softie that needs affection, I mean, um, no.

"Keep telling yourself that Lucy, you know that's not true, you know that you fell in love with Natsu."

Maybe, maybe not, shut up conscience.

Walking towards Natsu, Gray now gone somewhere, Natsu was facing the other way, which gave me the bright idea. I stealthily made my way behing his back then;

"Boo!" I exclaimed, as I wrapped my arms around his neck, but that didn't last mich long since I'm shorter than him, he might choke, again..

His face was so priceless.

"Gah! Lucy, you scared me, I thought you were Erza ready to beat me up again." He said calming down.

"Don't worry Natsu, I won't beat you up!" I replied giggling a little.

He then muttered something under his breathe I didn't quite hear so I asked,

"What's that Natsu?" I said in the politest way possible.

"It's nothing," He said then flashed a grin, I would be really happy if that grin wasn't fake though...

I wonder..

I'll observe and before the day ends, I'll ask him about it! Perfect!

" Let's go back to our room, so I can 'fix' , not the right word, mmm, whatever let's just go back to our room, so I can aid you face." I said as I hooked my arm against his and dragged him to our room.

There was this awkward tension cause neither of is were talking, the silence was deafening and I didn't like it.

"So, any major injuries that I need yto fix first?" I asked as we entered the elavator.

"Well, I don't think I have broken bones, not yet anyways, you came just before Erza made fractures or any dislocatement, I'm just badly bruised." He explained.