Chapter 4: Trying

Natsu's P.O.V.

      Realizing it was too early to go to class, I stand here at the nerd's locker waiting for her. This is gonna be so easy, Ice Princess is gonna regret having a bet with the charming Natsu Dragneel.

Lucy's P.O.V.

     On the halls of this noisy high school building, I make my way to my locker and see Natsu Dragneel smirking at me..........'WHY!!!'. I decided to just ignore this creature and continue getting my things out from my locker.

      As I slam my locker shut I see myself face to face with Mr.Playboy."He's still here! Great."

      "Hey sweetheart, how's your day been?" He ask while putting his filthy hands over my shoulder.  "We'll it was great but it just got bad cause I saw you here." He puts his other hand over his chest looking hurt and offended. As if.

       Then on cue the warning bell rings. "Now if you'll excuse me I have a class to attend to." I say and get his hand off me . He then pinned me against the lockers and whisper "Why don't you stay so we can play." He  smirks."Sorry but no thank you." After that I push him off but before I can walk away,he grabs my wrist. "Let go of me." I say sternly  "No can do,babe." The halls are empty I got to go to class."I need to go to class." "You can go to class.......... after we're done with our business." "You either let go off me or this is gonna get bad."I retort."How bad?" He says seductively. Digusting.

   For me being desperate to  not be late. I did something that might suprise him......

It's my first time doing this........well doing it at school.....

So Mister Hearthrob should be honored of what I'm about to do.........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I gave him a taste of my fist!!!!!Right in the eye!!!

  I always wanted to do that....The thing is I didn't because of my reputation. But this time I have a reason to do it.

  With him wincing in pain. I make my way to class smirking and satisfied with what I just did.

But then I remembered something....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I HAVE THE SAME FIRST CLASS WITH HIM!!!!!

Natsu's P.O.V.

     After the awesome punch I just received from Lucy.....'STOP BEING SUCH A MASOCHIST NATSU!!!' 

     I went to my locker and grab my sunglasses to cover my black eye . I'm pretty sure it's gonna be fine before the meeting tommorow. Then I make my way to class.

     I arrived late so I got scolded by the teacher saying "Mr.Dragneel why are you late and wearing sunglasses in my class?" I just shrugged and make my way to my seat but got stopped when she sternly says. "Take your sunglasses off right now."

     This is gonna be bad . I slowly take them off then everyone gasped and started whispering:

"OMG! Who did that to Natsu-kun?!"

"Yeah who would've even dare fight him?"

"Who ever he is im sure they got guts."

    Then I think to myself "Oh if they only knew who did this....."  Turning my head looking around the class I see her  smirking. Pretty soon I'm gonna wipe that smirk on her face with my lips . I will make her mine. Just you wait.

Lucy's P.O.V.

     "Take your sunglasses off right know." The teacher says seriously giving some students shiver in fear . Oh this is gonna be good. He takes it off then I see a black eye, I hear people gasp and start whispering. He look towards me and I just smirk in satisfaction and look away.

    "Okay as I was saying before getting interrupted we're going to the library for some research for this week's project." The teacher explains.

   Oh how much I love the library! I look at Levy-chan and see her looking at me smiling. Once we arrived at the library I borrowed a laptop and start researching. I look infront of me and see Dragneel staring at me pouting while his shades on his the bridge of his nose clearly showing his panda face because of the black eye. Deciding on ignoring him but die to my curiosity I look up and see a girl snarling at me. "Where did he go?"  I startvto look around then I see him beside me smirking.

"Looking for me?"he ask I just scowl and staet finding Levy.

        After the the morning classes done it's time for recess I was walking down the halway crowded full of people I trip. I was waiting for a THUD but I didn't. I see myself face to face to Dragneel he was holding my hand leaning down ro my face whispering "Falling for me already?" He ask leaning closer "As if, let me go." I say through my gritted teeth."No~" he say I just grip his hands tighter as he let's it go with that I walk off.

    I'm really thankful that I only have one class with him today after recess and two periods it time for lunch I sit with my friends Levy, Juvia, Cana,Erza and Mira. Peacefully eating until I see Dragneel with his gang looking he was looking at me.

"Ugh that's it I'm annoyed.WHAT DOES HE WANT FROM ME?!Last time I checked he wasn't into bookworms especially me......WAIT DOES HE KN-....nah impossible. "

I make my way towards him hearing him say "Finally."

    I take his glasses off .  I hear 'ooohs' fro his friends but soon stopped after I glared at them.

  Then I  say " It looks good on you want me to make it even." As if on cue the bell rings. I leave him there with his jaw on the floor and his friends laughing at him.

Natsu's P.O.V.

        I can't believe her she resisted my charms. "'She'll be mine before lunch end' my ass Flame Brain." With that they laugh their heads off again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End of Chapter

Comment&Vote

Thanks for Reading!!!!