Chapter 17: Activities

Lucy's P.O.V.

After a few seconds after we got off the bus Natsu seem to be staring at something, more like someone, but his face held on frustration?

Looking where he was,I see someone talking to the teacher I see......STING?!

And the green haired guy...

I thought they weren't here?

I see the teacher then nod at them, then leaving going to the other teachers to probably discuss about the excursions.

Sneaking up behind him,putting my hands on each of his shoulders saying-well more like shouting,

"BOO!"

"AAHH!WHO THE HE-Oh, hey Lulu!"he says, kissing me on the cheek, then me giving him a kiss on fhe cheek too.

"Hey Stingy-bee! I thought you weren't coming?!"

The green-haired guy seem to be a bit surprised,  okay, maybe not a 'bit' he was actually REALLY suprised! Wouldn't blame him, I mean the 'hot-popular-guy' just gave a 'nerd' a kiss on the cheek VOLUNTARILY NOT FORCED! Ain't that a shocker?

I was already introduced to his other friends, but the guy with him now wasn't there on Friday.

"Aww..didn't you want me to come?"

"Of coure I wanted you to come! I was just suprised."

"We'll, Orga came to my house yesterday to know the details about the trip, but e ended up having a friendly  competition in video games, and ended up sleeping at one in the morning, which made us wake up late."

"Oh...Wait how did you catch up to the bus if you slept in?"

"Guys get ready pretty fast, Lulu. Plus we realized we're late so we decided to take my car."

"That makes sense." I say nodding.

"We cleared that stuff to the just know, before you came."

"I figured. What about are partners thoug, I was partnered with Na-"

I totally forgot about Natsu!!

I look to my right to see a very...... red? Looking Natsu. Steam pouring out of his ears.

"Yeah, NATSU! I'm here if you forgot,AGAIN!" He says.

Ooops...

"Sorry,Natsu.." I say, scratching my nape.

"Why are you doing this to me, Luce? Why do you keep ignoring your boyfriend..."  He says, then started walking to a corner then started.......sulking?!

Geez...Is he on his period or something, so emotional.

'Like you have room to talk, remember when you were on your period and you watched a really sad movie that made you cry and eat five tubs of ice cream the whole weekend.'

Oh, shush! I was kidding, it's physically impossible for a guy to get a period.

Right?

Oh God... maybe some of his idiotic ways of thinking are rubbing on me...

Rushing beside him, patting his back saying 'Sorry..' a couple of times.  Obviously this got people's attention. Making me uncomfortable... I get it, you don't see an egoistic playboy sulking  over a girl  everyday now, do you?

After Natsu was done with his sulking session..

We made our way to Sting and his friend, I can see Sting with an amused smirk plastered all over his face.

"Oh, is the mighty Salamander sulking because you're girlfri-WAIT! LUCY WHEN DID YOU START GOING OUT WITH THIS IDIOT?!"He screams, making my eardrums explode and causing everyone to look at our direction. Talk about uncomfortable.

"Shush! Since the meeting..." I say, slightly getting more nervous every seconds passing.

"What?! That's like....three weeks ago!"Really? I didn't notice.

'Maybe, because you were having so much fun with Natsu.~'

Oh, shut up.

"How come you didn't tell me when we were in the gym?!" He ask.

"I forgot....?" I say, laughing nervously.

"How can you forget that your dating....that?"

I was gonna say something but I got cut off by the demon himself, Natsu.

"What do you mean 'that'?!" Natsu's face was full of irritation.

"Oh? Why don't you look in a mirro-" Well, he was gonna give a comeback, but he got cut off by a voice through the megaphone.

"Okay, students, please make your way towards Miss Vermillion, Fairy Tail's assistant principal, she will be handing out your schedules for the trip, also a map for where your activities will take place! She will also give you information about the excursions. Please, COOPERATE!"

Everyone then started to head towards her,rushing.

Well we still have one problem, well not exactly a 'problem' more like.....Issue?No. Conflict? No.....Matter?Yes. Okay, let's just stick to that...We still have to do something about that matter, about the partners.

Are we gonna split, or just stick to what we got?

Like;

Natsu and I and Sting and Orga

Or,

Sting and I and Natsu and Orga?

Well, we'll just ask once we get the schedules!

Once it wasn't crowded anymore, we; Sting, Orga, Natsu and I made our way to Miss Vermillion,

"Um, Miss, we sort of have a matter in our hands, you see they,-" I say pointing at Sting and Orga,
"-were late, so we got a mix up, Natsu and I ended up as partners, unlike the original arrangements, Sting partnered with me and Natsu partnered with Orga. So what do you suggest we do, Miss?"

"Well..these schedule are made for the original  partners,so you could do that or  I guess you four can stick together with the activities, if you want, that is."

Well...

"Miss I think we-" I was gonna say maybe we should just stick to the original partners cause, Sting plus Natsu in one group will cause disaster. -Even if I want to spend time with Nats- I mean...
Nevermind.But got cut off by none other than, Natsu.

"We decided that we can just stick together as a group!"

What?

He wants disaster.

"Very well then, oh by the way, your things will be directed to your room you may start going to your designated activities." She say, smiling gleefully.

Looking at the schedule she gave us I see that we'll  go to 'B;V.A. 3' area.

Looking at the map, I see the exact code at the bay near the cahnge rooms. Perfect.

Looking at the other side of the map I see what 'B;V.A. 3' stands for; Bay;Volleyball  Area 3.

Volleyball.

Beach Volleyball.

Great.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End of Chapter

Follow, Comment&Vote

Thanks for Reading!!!

Sorry!!! Just graduated, last Friday.

Expect me to update more often! YAY! VACATION!

~fairyRULES