Chapter 6: The Blackmail Begins

Lucy's P.O.V.

"THE NERD?!"

And the secret is out.

"Nerd?" Sting asked .

"You may take your leave now." I say quietly to the girl. I don't know her maybe she's new. She did a quick bow and left.

   I tried to say something but the  keyword is  tried. I was getting cut off every single time. Then it came to the point where it just them having an argument and me staring at them with a blank face.

"Yeah the school nerd!"

"That's impossible!"

"No its not cause she is!"

"Idiot look at her how can she be the school nerd!"

"I know she looks amazing but she is the school nerd!"

Seriously?......Yup, seriously any given time he tries to flirt.

"I don't believe you."

"Well you should cause I go to the same school as her."

"You might be mistaken since that brain of yours isn't working."

"Am not!"

"Is too!"

"Am not!"

"Is too!"

"Am not!"

"Is too!"

"Am not!"

"Is too!"

"Am not!"

"Is too!"

"Am not!"

"Is too!"

It was quite entertaining to watch them argue like children but now its just getting annoying.

"Okay that's enough. " I say sternly but not loud enough for them to hear so what I did was open the door of the conference room and slam it shut, it made a pretty loud noise. I think I scared them a little or they got suprised a bit too much or a both. Cause when I looked at them they're were....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hugging!!!

Holy crash! Right now I'm looking at them laughing my ass off.

Then they look at me weirdly then look at  each other they quickly seperate.

After 5 minutes of laughter and them staring at me like I'm crazy. I composed my self then say,

"Sorry but that was hilarious.....and now that I got your attention let's make our way to the conference room."

   Once we take our seats Sting immediately asked or rather demanded,

"Hey Lulu you aren't the school nerd right?"

"Well to be honest Sting I am."

He just stared at me in disbelief. And I swear I saw a smirk on playboy's face.
"Told you~...............IN YOUR FACE!!!" he says more like declaring that's he's the winner of their bickering.

After Sting snapped out of his thoughts he ask,

"Why?" He looks so confused.

"Personal reasons. "

"Oh....ok." Sting isn't the type of person to get into your personal life but will always be there when you need him.

"Now that that's over I think it's time to actually get to know each other better, which is what we're supposed to be doing." I say.