Chapter 2: The Meeting

Lucy's P.O.V.

After some classes, the bell rings, meaning it's time for lunch, finally. It's great that Levy and I have mostly same schedule, which makes sense since we chose  mostly the same subjects, I was surprised we were placed in the same class! We make our way down the hall then  see Juvia next to Gajeel that just got out of their class, we made our way to them then Juvia starts to look nervous.

"What is it Juvia?"  I asked in concern, wondering what she was nervous about. I sure hope she wasn't feeling comfortable enough to sit with us.

"Juvia was wondering if you would also let Gajeel sit with us in lunch?" She ask nervously, smiling at her to calm her nerves, "Sure, why not?" Phew, she wasn't backing out.

Glancing at Levy I see her face blushing. Interesting.

...

Finally all classes were finished, it was a great day, not as I expected but in a positive way. Levy and I made new friends and lunch was extra nice because of that. Nothing really out of ordinary happened during lunch, the four of us got to know each other, well Juvia mostly since Gajeel really wasn't a tattletale.

On my way home I got surrounded by three drunk looking men, mischief in their eyes. They have all this nasty, dangerous look in their eyes.

Oh no, not again.

Natsu's P.O.V.

Well end of a normal day, what I mean by normal is that I already had three new girlfriends, at least not all at the same time first one is the girl from first period we broke up at recess, I forgot her name. Then after that break up I got a new one before recess ended she was too clingy though I gave her a broken heart at lunch, since I broke up with her. After that girl was another, the last one was pretty fine so I decide to keep her until tomorrow. Also, to add cherry on the top, the nerd still doesn't like me.

So nothing new, I'm kind of getting tired of this, having a new girlfriend almost everyday, what a waste of energy. But why am I actually doing this, then? I'd like an answer to that.

While driving on the way home I stop when I see the nerd surrounded by drunk men. We're in for a show. I smirk inwardly. I might watch her get harassed to pass time, I mean they won't really have sex with her; I mean they seriously aren't planning on doing that, right? Plans were ruined since before they could touch her she did something that surprised me, surprised me so much that my if my eyes could, they would've bulge right out. This is way much better than seeing her getting harassed.

Who knew she could do that? She was beating them up. What the actual fuck?!  She knows martial arts, someone obviously did judo since she throwing them around like a bunch of potato sacks.  She's not even breaking a sweat, the fuck?! This is not normal.

I thought a nerd isn't supposed to be fit? Or kick three grown men's asses?

After some good ass whooping she walks away like nothing happened. Whoa,  She's so amazing! What? No she's not.

Natsu snap out of it! I was arguing with myself whether I should approach her or nah . But then I remembered that I had to come home early, which lead me to groan in disappointment and continue driving home. Hold on, disappointment? What is there to be disappointed about?

So the nerd is hiding secrets, huh; I'll make sure to see you at school tomorrow, nerdy.

After driving myself home I see my parents in the living room waiting for me, am I in trouble? "Natsu take a seat." I do as they say, cause they look hella serious, seriously, did I get into trouble? What did I break this time?

"So, what's the important thing that you're gonna tell me?" This is making me hella nervous, no joke.

"Its just a simple reminder there's a meeting for all the top three heirs on Wednesday after school hours at the Heartfilia Corp." Thank the lord that I'm not in trouble, so I just replied "Okay."

"Natsu this extremely important so don't forget." My dad presses. 

"Yup." I can't really think of anything else to say cause I'm so occupied thinking about the nerd, ugh, stop. Natsu, think with your pants.

I make my way to my room and wonder if the Heartfilia's even have an heir? is it a dude? Or a chick, cause if so, I know what I'll be doing. Shaking my thoughts out and thinking about her; Does she have more secrets? After the many many thoughts that I shouldn't be having about her I dose off for my afternoon nap.

Lucy's P.O.V.

Finally done with these drunk idiots, they thought I was weak and defenceless with this get up ha! sike! Puh-lease. Leaving them almost lifeless without even putting much effort.

I walk off like nothing happened. 'LIKE A BAWSE!!!'

After some time of a walking I finaly arrive at my house.....wait not to brag and all but let me rephrase that..... I finaly arrive at our mansion. I may or may not mention it but I'm the heir of the #1 company in Japan, Heartfilia Corp.

I know what you're thinking why pretend, well it's pretty easy I want to find myself true friends not fake ones. Students in my school actually don't know about my last name I'm just known as 'Lucy the Nerd'. I'm completely fine with it.

"Having a few true friends is better than having many fake ones."

Opening the door I was greeted by maids saying "Welcome Home Mistress,"

"Thank you!and how many times do I have to tell you call me Lucy." I say smiling they just nod.

In the living room I see my parents sitting quietly looking at each other nervously. "Hey mom,dad is there something wrong?" I asked, quite scared what this is about.

"Sweetie we have something to tell you..."Mom started. " You're gonna have a meeting with the other heir of the companies, the Eucliffes and Dragneels."Dad finished.
.
.
.
1
.
.
.
2
.
.
.
.
3
.
.
.
.
"WHAT!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End of Chapter

Comment&Vote

Thanks for Reading!!!!