Chapter 13: Field Trip

Lucy's P.O.V.

After that little hangout with Natsu plus him getting pulverized by me in video games, Natsu decided to go home and he said something about talking to his dad about something.

After that Sunday went by pretty quickly, I woke up late then ate brunch, organised my room and clean it up a bit, also decided to read more books!Yay!

I still have an odd feeling about Natsu, I need to confront him why he was out in the rain,maybe on Monday.

Natsu's P.O.V.

After getting ass my beaten up by Lucy, I decided to go home and talk to my dad about the arranged marriage he was talking about, cause I need to actually act mature about this whole arrangement not act childish.....for once.

I have someone already.

Anyways....

Stepping inside our mansion. Thank God I am not gonna get lost in here.I was greeted the maids going in the living room I see my mom siting on one of the couches drinking her tea she then noticed me,she rushed toward me bombarding me with questions while holding both of my shoulders while checking my face and shaking my shoulders.

"Natsu!Thank God your home where have you been?How about the rain?Where Did you sleep?Did you sleep outdoor?Are you okay?"

Before I could answer all of her questions, Dad came strolling in going downstairs,a wash of relief visible in his face?
I was waiting for him to shout at me but I didn't hear it instead of shouting instead started he started apologizing,

"I'm sorry, son,I wasn't thinking, thank your mother for talking some sense in to me,again I apologize."

What?

Oh.

YES!!!

"It's fine dad, thanks for understanding."I say a wide smile plastered in my face.

"But that doesn't chang-nevermind where did you spend your night yesterday it was raining pretty badly?"He ask me curiosity and worry in his voice and face.

"At the Heartfilia's."I say casually,like it was the most obvious thing to happen.Both of them with wide eyes, after a few seconds of shock smiles plastered on their face like Cheshire Cat,especially dad.Creepy.

"Ohh~I see you've gotten close to their daughter, Lucy?She's a fine young lady with manners and good looks."My mom says dreamily.

"Well duh she's my girlfriend. And of course she has good looks,great even!"But that's only in my thoughts I couldn't go sassy-mode on my mom,plus dad's here too.

But, I at least I want to tell them that she's my beautiful girlfriend-that I blackmailed which caused her to agree-but I'm gonna leave that out.The bad thing is if this bet is over where gonna 'break up',cause Lucy needs her freedom of being single. I can't blackmail her forever......

"Or can I?"

It might backfire telling them,but hey let's enjoy the tittle of being the boyfriend of the Lucy Heartfilia.Plus I want to keep that tittle foreve-no I want it to be the husband of-Ugh!Snap out of it Natsu Dragneel!

"Yeah actually she's my girlfriend."I say while laughing nervously, rubbing the back of my neck.

"You better not mess this up Natsu . Don't play with her feelings,make sure you're serious with this one." My dad say serious making me shiver in fear.

"Shit."

"But since that's all arranged no need to continue the plan." He says with a smile plastered on his face.