Chapter 28: Explanation

Lucy's P.O.V.

"Oh my god! Mira I thought it was just one of your fantasies with our OTP's but, I think it just happened!" Levy squealed.

Natsu then realized the position that we were in, his eyes then grew wider-if that's even possible- he froze, unable to speak. Welp, no help coming from him..

Erza's then started ro give a deadly dark aura like last time, but now even darker...we're doomed.

"NATSU DRAGNEEL! WHAT DID I TELL YOU?! I TOLD YOU NO BABY MAKING BEFORE MARRIAGE!" Erza's  low scary voice boomed.

Let's just say Natsu Dragneel is now unreachable, try again later..

"But Erza my OTP is happening! Plus I dibs godmother! And I also dibs Maid of Honor!" Mira interjected going against Erza's opinion! That's not even happening!

And so! The Red-Headed Demon against the Matchmaking Devil, fights!

Dear Lord, help us!

"Woah, woah! Mira, I agree with your OTP and all but! There's no way YOU'RE  gonna be the Maid of Honor! I'M gonna be the Maid of Honor on Lu-chan's wedding!" Levy argued, pointing at Mira accusingly.

And the Demon Bookworm joins! Welp! Good luck! I guess I might need the guys here..

"Okay! I  may be against them making babies before marriage, but I'm definitely going to be the Maid of Honor on Lucy's wedding! The honor shall be mine." Erza disagrees, her dark aura growing.

They then have a stare down, glare down? All of them having massive dark auras!

We're surely doomed!

Where did Juvia go?!

By the time now...they somehow were in the middle of the room...somehow..

"YOU?! Excuse me but I'M Lu-chan's best friend FOREVER! So technically, I'M automatically get the tittle Maid of Honor on her wedding! YOU can just be bridesmaids!"  Levy said in a low voice, somehow mockingly...damn that girl can get really scary..

"BridesMAID?! I deserve the honor of being the MAID OF HONOR!" Erza debated.

Maid of Honor, Bridesmaids; both are 'maids' of tge bride...but I think the word 'Honor' changes everything...?

Realizing that this may be a good time to escape, while they're arguing, I looked at Natsu,  who I was still sitting at..Damn!  I didn't even notice!

"Natsu let's escape before hell breaks loose." I whispered, as I got off him.

Knowing what  I meant he nodded.

We then slowly made our way to the door, grabbing pur flip flops along the way, dodging the scary hell demons quarrelling...

Once we were out the door we sprinted.

Pressing the button to the ground floor, the elevator doors closing, we sighed in relief.

"Darn, I thought we were about to die," I whispered, as if the trio can pop out at any moment.

Natsu the looked at me with tinge of pink in his cheeks?! Is he blushing?! I'm delusional.

Natsu Dragneel, the school's biggest playboy, would never blush....I think..

"Lucy, can I ask you a question.." He says a bit unsure.

"You already asked me a question,  but fire away." I replied.

"Umm, why were you sitting on top of me?" He asked, then hid his face under the scarf he never seems to take off.

Then surely..I became flustered, turning beet red.