Chapter 23: Terrible Past Experience

Lucy's P.O.V.

After good few seconds, the girls -Mira, Erza, Levy-  and the boys went to buffet, getting  food. Mira's question still unanswered, I don't even know how we got passed that interrogati-

"So what do we have here?" Erza asked, her one of her eyebrows raised, somehow intimidating. Who am I kidding? Erza's aura  practically says ' I am intimidating.'

Nevermind. We're gonna get interrogated.

"Oh, nothing! I was just apologizing." Natsu 'explains', him now sitting next to me.

I miss his warm arms around me.....No I don't! Stop!

"What were you apologizing about  Natsu?"  Levy asked, a glint of mischief in her eyes, wriggling her eyebrows.

Remembering what Natsu did, which by the way was not hard to forget,making my face all red, that can rival then freshest picked strawberry that's always in Erza's cake diring lunch.

Trust me I don't know how physically possible that is. Take note: the girls can obviously see my face all flustered.

Looking at Natsu, pink visible in his cheeks?! Are my eyes deceiving me? Is NatsuDragneel blushing?! Probably an optical illusion.

"Ooh!~ according  to how red your face is, Lucy. Something  must've happened."

"Well..." How the actual fudge cake am I gonna explain now?!

Aha! I know!

"Natsu deleted the chapter that I was writing!" I lied.

"Wha-?! I mean, yeah, that's why I was apologizing.." That's a relief, Natsu went a long with it!

"You did what?! I was gonna read that chapter! You-" Levy exclaimed, in a low scary voice, her hair covering her eyes,darkly. For some reason she's  really interested in things I write.

"You know that still doesn't explain why your face us all flustered." Sometimes, Mira shouldn't  be looking at too much details.

"Actually, Mira, I think something different happened." Erza observed, stroking her chin. Well she is right. They're killing me! Mira nodded in agreement.

"So what really,  happened?" Erza and Mira asked in unison, a threatening aura surrounding them, Mira's cheery self now is a dark Satan Soul, both looking at Natsu and I in a way, which is non other that intimidating.

Levy? Well I'm hearing her mumble something along the lines of; ''maybe feed him to lions?' Or 'push him of a cliff?' And other life threatening ideas.

Okay the boys are taking their time getting their breakfast! Help! They probably don't want to get involved in this..

Looking beside me seeing Natsu shrink in fear...

What now?! Damn it, Natsu!

°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○

Long story short of what happened; we told them everything.

Everything. I can still feel their gaze.. seriously, now I know how Erza gets delinquents to do what she wants..and how Mira intimidates people to tell her information..

Erza didn't even get physical...yet.

I always knew how intimidating they were but I didn't know they were that intimidating.

"So the chapter didn't get deleted?" Levy asked making sure, I nodded.

"Thank God! Lu-chan you gave me a mini heart attack!" She squealed, sighing in relief.