Chapter 7: Girlfriend

Natsu's P.O.V.

     Waking up today is not half as bad as waking up yesterday. I win the bet.  I have a new a girl who is secretly the hottest girl I know,there's a bonus she's the most beautiful one too. I still don't know why she has the nerd look. I might ask her sometime. 

Once I arrived at school I get attacked by the huge amount of fangirls I have. In the halls I see my all time rival and best friend, Gray.

"Be ready to be my slave,Fullbuster."

"Seriously? You think I'm gonna believe you made Miss Nerd fall for you."

"Why not."

"Duh, you tried yesterday flame-ass and all your moves didn't work, how can you say she's head over heels for you."

"Cause she's my girlfriend."

He just stares at me blankly without any emotions.  Then started laughing uncontrollably.

"I'm not stupid like you idiot, that's impossible."

"I'm not stupid and nothing is impossible in the name of Natsu Dragneel."

"Tch. Even if she's your girlfriend you're probably  doing  something like forcing or blackmailing her."

Well he got that right. But I'm not gonna let him know that I only got a girl by doing something as low as that.

"Fine. How can I prove it to you that she's mine?"

"Simple. You need to date her for an entire month and she needs to actually look interested,"he says.

Seems easy enough. I just need to continue blockmailing her.

"Without cheating on her." He finished smirking."

"How does that connect with her being in love with me?!"

"Nothing. Just for more entertainment.Why you scared you can't get a good relationship going."

Oh he's getting into my nerves. On the other hand I wouldn't mind dating a beauty.

" You're on."

As we make our way to class I see my beautiful goddess talking to a bluenette.  After waving off to ice cube  saying I have to do something, I decide to approach my gorgeous girlfriend.  

"Hey sweetie."

Lucy's P.O.V.

  I was talking to Levy infront of our lockers about the new book I just read. Then I heard a voice that I certainly  did not want to hear.

"Hey sweetie."

Why is life so cruel. I deserve peace, not get bothered by an idiot who does nothing but flirt.

"What do you want Dragneel." I spat, venom dripping out of my mouth at the mention of his name.

He looks at me shocked with a fake pain saying,
"Ouch,  is that a way to greet your boyfriend. "

Shit. I completely forgot about yesterday. I'm Natsu Dragneel's girlfriend, it might be amazing to have that tittle if I was one of his so called fangirls. But sadly for him, I'm not one of them.

"BOYFRIEND!" Levy screamed as if the world is ending which isn't. Oh remember when  we all died 2012?

(A/N This is just a joke because in 2012 they said the world was gonna end but it didn't.)

But that doesn't help the fact that she got everybody in the hall's attention directed to us.

Being the people they are they started whispering which was really not working out , they could use a lesson to teach them how to whisper without getting heard.