Chapter 5: Secrets Out

Lucy's P.O.V.

It's Wednesday today the day the idiot will know who I am. Oh and I'm gona see my old friend, Sting. He was practically a brother figure from me since childhood.

*Flashback*

3rd Person P.O.V.

There were two child playing at the park having fun.

"Hey Stingy-bee promise me something. "
Says a girl with golden blonde hair.

"Sure Lulu what is it?"the boy replies smiling at her.

"Promise me that we'll be friends forever."

"Of course we will ,love you!"

"Love you too!"

Those words meant love but only in a brother - sister relationship not in any way romantic. Its there own special way with each other.

*Flashback Ends*

*Time Skip *
^ Wednesday After School^

Still Lucy's P.O.V.

Okay something is seriously wrong with #1 playboy he won't stop flirting and hitting on me with every chance he has. Since when did he take interest in me!!!

Heading to the gate I hear my phone ring, it's a call from my mom.

"Hey mom what's up?"

"Oh I just called to inform you that Capricorn will be picking you up today."

I start walking to the parking lot.

"Oh yeah the meeting."I reply. I already arrived at where im supposed to get picked up by Capricorn then I heard some noises.

"He's picking you up so that you won't be late."

"Okay mom thanks for informing me."

After i end the call I see our white limousine pull over. This is where I told Capricorn to pick me up to avoid getting busted. It was at the school parking lot near a dark alleyways. For some reason I feel like I'm being watched.

I see Capricorn get out off the car and open the door for me I gladly got in the vehicle and we start making our way to the company.

Natsu's P.O.V.

I was making out with some girl in a dark alleyway then I hear a familiar voice but I just can put my finger on it. After we ran out of breath we broke up then I whispered to her.

"You had your time with sucking face with me now scram!"

"But Natsu-kun~" she says seductively.

I want to make out more but my curiosity was over the top.

I just glared at her. She shivered in dear then left.

Going near the voice I realize it was Lucy she was on her phone then I heard her say:

"Oh the meeting."