Chapter 25: Rage

Levy's P.O.V,

Darn, that was tiring!

By this time everyone was done packing up the kayaks or canoes they used, and making their way to lunch. Either going to the café, getting their home-made bentos.

The group then sat in  the sand near the shade where Erza laid the huge picnic mat, along with the TWO huge home-made bento that atleast has 9 layers, enough to feed a whole army.

When I say huge, I mean it. Where did Erza get it? Nobody knows, she is Erza, so we got used to it.

Even though the gang's not completely here only Gajeel, Gray, Juvia, Erza and I we started eating because we were seriously exhausted. It was really fun although we were still worrying about Lu-chan because of the trauma she had, poor Lu-chan.

If you're wondering where Sting is, he's  was with his Sabertooth friends. Jellal? He was with his club? Crime Sorciêre, if I remember correctly, they were gonna do an investigation as he said.

The gang didn't actually hang out that much before, from freshman to junior year I mean. But these past few weeks of spending them with the whole gang, boys and girls together it's quite a big group, so now that everyone's not here it looks so incomplete. Then a sudden question popped up in my head:

"Hey guys, why do you think Natsu and  Lucy are taking so long?" I guess, that triggered something in Erza as she rushed off, with her face as red as her hair.

Erza's P.O.V.

'Natsu I swear if you were planning on  going this far before marriage, and on a SCHOOL'S beach trip?! I don't think so.'  I thought to my self.

How could he?! We talked about  this! I told him no baby making before marriage! Idiot! Taking advantage of our sweet innocent Lucy!

Still raging in the beach looking for them, which I finally did, they were sitting underneath a palm tree, not doing anything and it's my job to keep it that way......for now atleast.

But that doesn't mean they didn't do it before I was here!

"NATSU DRAGNEEL!" I shouted,  getting their attention.

"Y-yes, Erza?" He ask, shivering from fear.

"How could you take Lucy's innocence?" I asked, my voice low, a dark aura starting to form around me.

"Huh?" He aaked, clueless at the situation, and Lucy was just staring at as like we were a bunch potatoes that grew arms, but she was looking at me like she was scarred.

Oh so he did do something.

"Huh? What do you mean 'huh'? After you take our poor innocent Lucy's adolescence you say 'huh'?! How dare you?!" Now seething as I pointed that out.

"What do you mean?! I didn't take anything from Lucy!" He argued back.

So now he's playing the 'good-boy-I-am-innocent- act'?

"Um, Erza what's this about?" Lucy questioned, obviously not knowing that she was being taken advantage of, poor Lucy..

'Natsu Dragneel you will pay!' I thought to myself, while lunging myselat him ready to myself beat him to pulps.

°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○

Lucy's P.O.V.

Okay...I'm totally clueless, what the heck just happened?

First, Natsu and I were just seating peacefully getting to know each other, then when I ask why he wanted me as his girlfriend, before he could even answer Erza came and had a rage attack.