Chapter 14: Partners

Lucy's P.O.V.

"WHAT?!" Almost everyonesaid in unison.

I can't blame them though since I started going at Fairy High we've always been enemies with the Sabertooth High. They've always been the students the school  competed with,neck to neck competions.

I'm sure Sting's one of the people to compete in sports,he always have been. I haven't seen him in any events thought, I'm not suprised though,I've never ever been any sports events, I usually just stay home read,study,eat,sleep.Typical Lucy.

"Why the heck are going there with them Gildarts?!" Natsu shouts standing up slamming his palm at his desk.

Our homeroom teacher is pretty lay back so he's fine with his students calling him with his first name.

"Yeah!I actually agree with Flame-brain for once,cause what's he's saying actually makes sense."Gray said in agreement.

But I think he shouldn't have said that little nickname, because it caused a ruckus.Then  I suddenly felt thick dark gloomy aura.Erza.

You know what happens after that......

After everybody settled,finally.Mr.Clive started to give out details about the field trip.

He said we're going to the beach,but we have to do some activities together, and not have a vacation and it's gonna last for 4 days, 3 night.

But then everybody started to get tense  when the teacher said that we're going to be in pairs,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
With Sabertooth,not Fairy Tail.

Which means each person from Sabertooth gets paired up with one of us.

Well that worked well....

"We will have the partners arranged  later after lunch, on the gym,Sabertooth will be coming over."

All students start to groan out of annoyance.Then the teacher said we had free time, cause he'll be doing some 'important' work.Lazy.

When everyone finally settled done, I glance at Levy-who is already reading a book- I knew it. I then started to take out the book I was currently reading.  I then  hear someone readit out loud.

"It was pink,wet and throbbing."he reasds out.

Natsu.

Thankfully nobody else heard.

"I didn't know you were into dirty books,Luce"he says.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Dumbass it's the blob that's 'pink,wet and throbbing' not some description from perverted books you read!This is Goosebumps, The Blob That Ate Everyone!"

What?Goosebumps have great plot lines!

"Oh....."he says, finally catching up.....

Oh this is gonna be a long day.....

^Time Skip^

Third Person's P.O.V.

When the the bell finally rung, signaling that lunch is over, students made their way to their gym with frown on their faces.

A certain blonde 'nerd' walking beside a certain salmon-haired playboy, being the 'great' boyfriend he is he decided to walk her to gym.

Unfortunately, a blonde-haired bitch was glaring at Lucy's menacingly,

"What does that nerd have and I don't?!" She ask,more like demanding an answer.

Then a certain flirt  overheard,