Chapter 8: Lunch

Natsu's P.O.V.

After the bell rings it's finally time for lunch and I get to see my Luce, no that I care or anything.....

As I go through the doors of the cafeteria I caught a glimpse of golden blonde hair,Luce. She was with Erza,Levy and a bluenette, I don't know her name.....wait she was the girl Ice Princess flirting with.

I know Erza and Levy because we were classmates in elementary and middle school along with Gray.

The gang and I decided to approach them. The gang consisted Gray, Jellal and Gajeel. Gajeel just transferred here from Phantom Academy I won't admit it aloud but I think he's pretty cool like Gray. We became friends pretty fast well rivals too.

"Hey babe," I say getting the girls' attention.

" Oh hey darling, you look extra stupid today." She spats.

Ouch.

I look at gang and see Popsicle smirking.

"Gi-hi"

And Jellal just staying on his nonchalant self like he's in another world.

What friends I have. But they'll be always there for you.

"Is that a way to greet your boyfriend? With attitude,again?" I ask.

"Tch, where are we gonna sit we need to eat you know." She ask me with a bored expression.

"Follow me, geez don't need to be
cranky. " I mutter the last part of course I don't wanna upset her especially when Erza's here, she got back up.

We sit in our table Gajeel and Levy across each other next to Gajeel is Juvia clinging on Gray, me next to Gray face to face with my Luce and Erza beside Luce across Jellal.

So our sitting arrangement looks like this:

GR,JL,GF,ND,ES
LM, LH,JF

GR-Gajeel LM-Levy
JL-Juvia GF-Gray
LH-Lucy ND-Natsu
JF-Jellal ES-Erza

Except there's not that much space between Luce and Levy.

Everyone's lunch is different mine is a hamburger with Tabasco sauce extra spicy, Gray lunch is a snow cone as usual, Jellal have a chicken salad wrap with fries, Gajeel is having some......I do not even know what that is.....It looks like iron but who eats iron.......well he looks like he's enjoying it so moving on to girls. Erza is having her usual strawberry cake.... I wonder why she doesn't get fat she always says ' a student council president doesn't accumulate fat, no matter what she eats' Levy is having a ham and cheese sandwich, Juvia is having yougart with grapes and crackers and Luce has a bento that looks so delicious I wanna have a bite.

I was so lost in my thoughts I didn't realize that everyone was talking to each other having conversations and I was getting left out.

"Hey, Luce why do you know metal-head?" I ask.

" Who? Oh Gajeel I met him with Juvia on Monday."

"How come I didn't know?!" I question and she just ignores me.

"Gi-hi."

Thank god Gray isn't asking how me and Lucy ended up dat-

"Hey Lucy how did you and Tabasco freak here started dating?"

Never mind.

What are we gonna say I can't say that I blackmailed her to be my girlfriend because I found out a secret about her that she doesn't want anyone to know about!

"Yeah how did you end up with Bunny-girl?"

Oh come on did they plan this or something!

"Oh he asked me to hangout with him after school yesterday and he asked me to be his girlfriend and I said why not." Luce replied.

I'm so happy that my girlfriend is so smart!

" I thought you despised Natsu,Lucy?"

Come on Jellal! Why are you all teaming up against me, one question is enough.

"I guess people change." I'm so glad she's smart, she got some nice answers.

"Hey Flame Brain why so quiet?"

"You got a problem with that Elsa?!"

"What if I do?!"

"Oh really?! What you gonna do about it?!"

Then I received a punch in the face which I happily return.

And let's just say that's where the disaster began.....

Erza's P.O.V.

I was enjoying my delicious strawberry cake then I hear Natsu and Gray fighting, which I didn't like so I decided to step in. So I put my strawberry cake down and say,

"Am I seing a fight here,boys?"

They just kept on fighting and bickering.

Did they just ignore me?!.....Oh well I'll deal with them later after I eat my strawberry cake.

Where's my strawberry cake?!!

Natsu's P.O.V.

While me and Elsa we're fighting I decided to grab something off the table and splat it in his face which I regret.......

Because it's Erza's strawberry cake!!!!!

Well it's been great being the school's #1 playboy....

"Aaah Gray RUN!!!"

"TOO LATE FLAME BRAIN IM ALREADY ON MY WAY OUT OF THE CAFETE-"

"OH NO YOU'RE NOT!!!NO ONE DESTROYS MY STRAWBERRY CAKE AND GET AWAY WITH IT!!!"

At the process of getting beaten up by Erza there was a sudden food fight. Who ended up making ALOT of mess and I'm sure the student council president isn't gonna like that.......WAIT ERZA IS THE STUDENT COUNCIL PRESIDENT!!!!!

"I'M GONNA HAVE NIGHTMARES!!!"

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!!!"

And lets just say after that I'm glad I'm still alive and I am very happy that there's no school tomorrow........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~ ~

End of Chapter

Follow, Comment&Vote

Thanks for Reading!!!!!