Chapter 29: Cheating

Levy's P.O.V.

Such shame. Erza, Mira,and I aren't on good terms at the moment.

Such a shame indeed.

We were awkwardly sitting in a lunch table with deafening silence.

Gajeel, Jellal, were just there clueless of the previous events that just happened.

Natsu? Well, him and Lucy were gone before we even noticed.

I still can't believe that it's an argument who's gonna be the Maid of Honor on Lu-chan's wedding! I mean, obviously it was gonna be me. I AM Lu-chan's first friend and long time bestfriend.

So,

"I'm still the Maid of Honor." I declared.

"Levy we settled this, were gonna ask Lucy herself who she wants as a the Maid of Honor on her wedding." Erza said darkly.

"Puh-lease, Erza we know you're gonna threaten Lucy!" Mira interjected.

"Excuse me, like I would sink that low!" Erza argued, growing a dark aura.

"Here we go arguing again! It's pretty obviousl that I'M gonna be the Maid of Honor. " I debated.

"Okay, can someone tell us what's happening here." Jellal asked politely.

Of course! Erza couldn't go 'Demon-mode' against her beloved Jellal. Hehehe. Everyone knows that Erza has a HUGE crush on Jellal.

"Let me explai-" Mira tried to explain but cut-off by none other than Sting Eucliffe.

"Where the hell is that cheating bastard?!" He yelled, obviously angry.

"Cheating bastard?" Gajeel asked, as confused as we are.

"Who else am I talking about?! I'm talking about Dragneel! Where is he?!"He ranted furiously.

"WHAT?!" Everyone erupted in unison, well except Sting of course; I'm suprised that Jellal and Gajeel were shocked too.

So the Playboy side of him comes out again, huh? You know I thought he was gonna change because of Lu-chan. I mean, I definitely saw sparks in their eyes when they talk to each other! It was such a great development!

Natsu Dragneel, I swear this should be a darn misunderstanding or else I'm gonna get start hitting the bastard with an encyclopedia.

"That's why I'm looking for him! I heard one of the Sabertooth students talking about 'Salamander got a new girl' so I asked one of Fairy Tail's students and they did see him on getting cozy in the café with this 'new girl'." He explained looking pissed, his fist tightening.

Darn you, Natsu Dragneel!!

Everyone was speechless, words just wouldn't come out. I guess everyone thought that Lu-chan was changing Natsu's Playboy ways. Even the Almighty Titania has nothing to say, oh, Natsu you're dead.

"Hey guys!" Said a new voice.

We turned to look where the voice is came from and it was Gray.

I guess just then he noticed the tension happening,

"Why is everyone...so tense?" He asked, totally unaware of the situation that was currently occurring.

Before Sting can say anything to Gray, Erza speaked,

"Where's Natsu, Gray?" Her voice was so scary, so sharp..it was deep, low and dark...she was really pissed now.

Obviously every one was shaken, scared out our wits. She is terrifying.