Chapter 22: His Realization

Natsu's P.O.V.

Okay, here I am getting dressed while having a big lump at the top of my head,it hurts, a lot.

Why do I have a big lump in my head you ask?

Well let me explain....

Flashback:

"Okay.. Just make sure to tell me all your problems if you have any I'm always here for you,Luce."

Strarting to  draw small circles in her hands attempting to calm her down and trying to make her stop her crying, successfully,

Noticing that I was still in my towel, nothing  more, nothing less.

She seemed to have daze out quite a bit and  get lost  her thoughts, staring at  my well built chest,

An idea suddenly popped in my head, a scheme that will surely will snap out of her daze, hopefully..

It might get..physical..

But it'll be worth it..

Hehehe.

I  placed my pointer finger and thumb at her chin, lifting her face up, snapping her out of her trance, her chocolate brown eyes staring deep in my soul, a look of  confusion visible, a tint blush covering her cheeks.

Getting a reaction, that reaction when I'm with Luce..

I leaned in her ear and whispered;

"Checking me out, I see. You can touch if you want."  My voice sounded lower and deeper than normal, It sounded seductive, I didn't mean it to  sound like that, it was supposed to be in a teasing manner.

Once I  took glance at her face, her reaction, it was priceless! It was definitely worth it!

Her face was flushed red, flustered, she was beet red! She was so cu- I mean, uh, I me-fine she looked really, really cute right now! I won't deny it! In fact she's always beautiful!

Damn it....what are you doing to me, Luce?

"Wha-? I-I wa-wasn't che-checking y-!" She tried explaining, while leaning back, giving distance, giving me a better view of how flustered she is.

Well since I'm enjoying the look on her face right now -even if  I always enjoy looking at her face all the time it's just, looking at her flustered gives me pleasure-okay that sounded really dirty...I interrupted her  sentence,

Pinning her at the bed's headrest, leaning closer to her face, our noses touching,

It gave me that sensation,again. My heart beating faster than a million miles per second, having the fluttery feeling in my stomach my cheeks, tainted pink.

"You don't have to deny it,Luce..I am your boyfriend, you have every right to touch me, do anything you want, I'll be sure to enjoy whatever I get from you.~" Again, it was in the low, deep voice, our noses still in touch.

She then pushed me abruptly,her face still the color of a strawberry, shrieking,

"You pervert! If you'll be wanting anything from me then,"

Then, pow!

"LUCY KICK!"

I was off the bed, at the ground a lump sitting at the top of my head, hurting like hell, Lucy running out the door in a rush, shutting it close.

It hurts, but it was worth it.

End of Flashback.

So that's how It happened...