Chapter 18: Volleyball

Natsu's P.O.V.

Once I said that we should just be in a group, Luce looked confused. I was too, actually. It was reflex I guess. I mean I don't want to be in a group with Light-Head, but, you know, what's worse?

Beehive hanging out with my Luce, alone.

So I decided, being with Luce is way better than being with this green haired guy, even if that means being in the same group as Lightbulb.

"Hey Luce, what's our first activity?"

"We have beach volleyball..." She says, trailing off.

Oh she doesn't like beach volleyball...

"Lulu, did you have breakfast today?" Says the stupid- talking idiot.

"Yeah, Virgo made me breakfast."

"That's good. But aren't you suppose to change." He has a good point.

I mean guys are already are wearing their board shorts just the school polo for the the top, so we don't really need to go to the change rooms.

Either way I don't mind Lucy changing infront of me, as long as nobody else sees, just me and me alone.

"You're such a pervert."

Shut up.

"Yeah, the change rooms are near the volleyball area so I'll change when we get there."

"Mmm, that makes sense." The idiot says, nodding in understanding.

He then started going near my Lucy, but of course a dragon wouldn't let himself lose to a stinging bee,

So I grabbed my Luce's hand, intertwining them, she was a bit hesitant at first, but then she didn't complain!

Dragon- One

Bee- Zero

"So Luce, where's tge volleyball area?"

"Oh, it's just up ahead at the end of the bay."She says, showingme the map, pointing where it says; B.V.A. 3

"Let's go!" I say, leading her, running, our hands still intertwined.

"Hey! Wait for us!" Light-Head says, from a distance, but I'm pretty sire that Luce didn't hear cause of the buzzin the beach, so we kept running, and me having a huge grin plastered in my face.

After a minute or so we arrived near the change rooms, her letting go of my hands, sadly for me...

"I'm gonna get change, don't go gawking at other girls in their bikinis!" She jokes, waving off, heading to the female change rooms.

Even if you're just kidding,

Don't worry Luce, I won't, you're more than enough for me...

"Hey! Hot-head, why'd you leave us?"

"Oh, I forgot you were here with us." I say shrugging it off.

"How the heck do you forget about that?!"

"I don't know, how the heck do you forgot I exist, TWICE!" I retort, mocking him.

"I don't know, maybe because you're you're existence isn't important!" He says, mocking me as well.

"Says the person who was has a stupid name, I mean 'Sting' ? What kind of name is that?!"

"You're one to talk, look who has pink hair!"

"It's SALMON!"

"PINK!"

"SALMON!"

"PINK!"