Chapter 24: Questions & Answers

Third Person's P.O.V.

As the activity was done and lunch time came students started to head at the café, or a restaurant nearby, some just sitting in the sand relaxing.

That was all the activities for day two; as the itinerary goes, an activity, lunch, free time.

The beach was packed full of students, and a certain 'couple' was just heading to the beach laughing away, of the past scenarios that just occurred, enjoying each other's company...

But then...

Natsu's P.O.V.

"I still can't believe you did that, Natsu!" Lucy exclaimed, laughing, tears slightly slipping out of her eyes out of her laughter.

Well earlier at the café the waitress was flirting at me asking for my number, then I told her the number of the café's manager which she called to make sure.. and just imagine what happened next.

"It was nothing, I have you as my girlfriend." I replied smiling genuinely at her.

She then stopped laughing then faced me her face blank , then she asked,

"Natsu, why are you a playboy?"

I was dumbfounded. This conversation just went from carefree and laughing to serious and threatening real quick.

Dark memories started to flash in my head the painful memories of why I became a playboy.

"We might need to sit down for this it's gonna be a long story.." I said trailing off.

"Okay..let's go under that palm tree.."She said motioning in a shade nearby.

Once we sat down she asked again, so lowering my head, my hair covering my eyes, I started to explain,

"Well it started when I was nine years old, my parents were having problems, they were always fighting, and well the company was at point of getting bankrupt, there was this unknown source that's keep stealing the money," I explained; she looked at me with sympathy, she didn't say anything, so I continued.

"Well turns out it was my mother, and she was seeing another man, he cheated on dad. At first Dad didn't want to believe it, but then all the things were coming together. My mother, he was with that man killing the company's profit.
Eventually they divorced, mother and that man's ways were illegal, so they were pressed with charges, but before they got locked up, they disappeared, no one knew what happened, Dad didn't bother to find them, he loved mother too much, he actually didn't want press any charges at dirst. " I paused, she was listening, I resumed.

"Aftee that, Dad, he was devastated, he neglected the company, our friends, even me. He wouldn't listen to anyone, not even me. He just shut the world out, he didn't come out of his room, he barely ate. He was in that state for atleast three weeks. And he also attempted suicide.
Then our major long-time company alliance , the Marvels helped with the company and took care of me while he locked himself up. Grandine Marvel, a single parent, mother of a four year old- at that time- and the CEO of the Marvel Industry. Her husband was deceased before Wendy, my step sister was born.
After those three weeks he came into his senses and thanked Grandine, for taking care of me and then Grandine being the nice lady she is she helped dad recovered, four years later they got married. So at that young age, I learnt the wrong way, I guess, 'Girls will just play with your feelings and hurt you, so don't fall for their tricks' was always how I see things. There's exceptions of course, Grandine, Wendy and my girl childhood friends are the only ones I can actually think of trusting, cause it's impossible to fall in love with them, they can't hurt me in that topic." I took a breath rom all the explaining,