GOODBYE

It makes me breath easier now that things will be all over us, I mean letting go of Taylor is the best decision I have made, so far. Why I didn't let her go in those times I almost kill myself or those moments that I needed to gather myself? Why I waited for too long? Did I really deserve that long painful journey? Or God above is just testing me how strong my faith was? I have many questions that was left unanswered, yet it was better that way. To not know what is all the key to everything. Everything now was clear, and all I want is to build myself again. It's not the time to be lonely, I been in that feelings for so long and that's enough. Maybe, we are not destined to be together like the way I expected to be. She was meant to someone and I meant to take care of Nicky while waiting for the perfect match. I am happy that I did what I can't do before, to let go of the person who I love the most. But the love I have for her is still here, living inside my heart. I know one day, it will vanish and gone, and I'll be glad if I'll meet someone I will love in the future. I'm not closing my doors to anyone. I am willing to love again and I'm not going to be afraid to fail again. Because that what love is designed for. You can't be happy if you succeed in the first try. You'll first undergo hurt, pain and sadness. It's not just me who went through all of that, there are so many people in this world and some of them kill themselves. One thing I should be happy is that I am still breathing and alive. That's funny but at least I conquer the war.

Like what she told me she refuse to take Nicky's custody with her because she don't want to hurt Larry. Her plans turns upside down and Larry was like a beggar or worst than that. Perhaps, blackmailing her so he can all have Taylor for him. I didn't give her time to explain why that man was so important to her. I don't want to hear any explaination because in this moment I am angry to her and to her boyfriend. I know she wants to tell me many things, but that's no use right now. She signed the papers willingly that she gave the full custody to me about our kid, upon reading it, her hands were trembling and she glances to Nicky who was just there, not knowing what is happening because I decided not to tell my son. I was too disappointed and I know she was too. But what hurt most is that Nicky have to be in this kind of situation. Larry was there, and all I want to do at that time is to give him a nice punch right in his face. I could see in his eyes the happiness when Taylor signed the papers while she was trying to hold back her tears. He was too selfish. He take a look at me when Taylor was done, like he was telling me that victory is in his hands. I haven't knew him well, and the saying was certainly wrong, first impression never last. I hope Taylor will not regret any of her decision. Because once she'll regret it, she'll be really sorry for herself.

Upon leaving the lawyers office, I want to approach her and say goodluck but something is stopping me. WEll, maybe my instinct tells me it's too much. I should let her go and walk away with her boyfriend. The four of us was silent until the doorway. I take a glance at her but she keep her head down. She didn't even turn her back to face us and say goodbye to Nicky and me. She immediately run to the car and Larry drive it away. I hold to Nicky's hands and he tells me that it was fine. I know, everything will be gonna be fine for me and for my son.

"We have each other. And you're not going to leave me, are you?"

"I will be here forever Buddy."

"I love you daddy."

"I love you, too."

A week after that, she e-mail me that they are already in Europe. She was hoping that what she done is forgiveful to us. She told me she loved me still and she loved our Nicky but she don't have a choice. She owed a lot to Larry and that is not refundable with money. I deleted the messages, not finishing the whole mail. It's no use anymore. And it's not needed. It's better she keep it to herself and better for me not to know what's inside of that mail. I can't answer it and pretend things are good. For now, me and Nicky was happy being together. I am happy mom and dad lives with us temporarily because they want to help me with Nicky while I'm at work. I just hope that Taylor was happy like the way she wants and portrays before. 

Whatever awaits in the future to me, I will be happy. I am contented with what I have now. For having my son, family and friends who supports me all the way.

-------------------------------------------

Sad ending? WEll, wait for Like We Used To Part Two guys. I'll be making it after I publish a short story. Thank you to those who follows and read this til the end.

Want a suggestion? Feel free to comment or message me. I'll be glad to answer it and give what you ask for. :) I hope you'll read the story I'll publish next to this too. You'll a big help to me if you'll do. I love you all! mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah ...................................