FIRST BREAKFAST WITH MY SON

I usually have a bread and milk during my alone breakfast way back at the apartment. But that day I choose to have fries, burgers, milk and vegetables on my breakfast. So that’s what I had and because he loves to taste carbonara, I get him one and of course a milk. Every kid should have milk during breakfast. My mom always gave me milk at my breakfast when I was a kid of his age.

“Hey kid! That’s taste delicious,” Erick says, giving Nicholas a thumb up. He smiles at me.

“Nick, place the napkin on his collar so that he is still clean when he spills the food,” Anna suggest. I grab the napkin and place it on the collar. Then hand him his fork. I look at Anna and whisper a thank you.

“Can you do it yourself?” I ask Nicholas. He nods.

Andrew was busy reading a section on a newspaper while having his veggie breakfast and a cup of coffee. Erick was holding his phone and keep taking photos of us, he always do that. Anna was paying attention to Nicholas since she was sitting next to him.

***FLASHBACK***

“What are you looking at?” I ask Taylor while we are sitting in the table of one of the expensive restaurant in the city. It was our 2nd anniversary.

“The three of them,” she answers me. I look to the place where she was looking and found out it was a family. A happy family.

“We will come to that point soon, baby. Let’s just don’t hurry things up,” I comment, holding her hand and rubbing my thumb on his warm skin.

***END OF FLASHBACK***

“So when we arrive at Manhattan you should start looking for a safer place for the both of you,” Justin says. They are all worried about me and Nicholas. I don’t even know where to move or maybe I just don’t want to let go of the place that became a big part of my life and of course, Taylor too. “You can stay at our place if you want. For the mean time,” Justin offers but I guess that’s not a good idea. I want time between me and Nicholas. So we can get together well.

“No, maybe I can directly look for a house. I want to buy one,” I disagree about Justin’s offer. Well, it will hurt him but that’s what I want. Instead of paying rent, I want to be stable. And the good idea is to buy a house with a pool for Nicholas, then a big ground for his playground where he can play all day long.

“I knew a house down my place. It’s for sale. Two rooms, good for the two of you,” Andrew informs me.

“I want a bigger place,” I insist.

Everyone didn’t say a word. Maybe they knew I am preparing for Taylor’s arrival and having a big family.

“Nick’s on the news today,” Andrew informs. Showing us the newspaper section where my picture was printed. It’s in the hospital while I was paying the hospital bills yesterday so I can take Nicholas home. I just roll my eyes. “The ARTTM former vocalist was in spotted in one of the hospital in Washington. Source said, the kid he was with was admitted in the private room and guarded with police. Other band mates of him was also spotted but then left at night. The question is who was this kid? Is it really true he have a son? Or maybe it’s one of the street kids he just helps?” He read it loud and clear. I bit my lower lip and get annoy with it.

“You’ll be always on the news if you don’t give them the answer to this bud,” Justin says. But I’m not yet ready to face them and tell them I have a son. It wasn’t right, I know that. I don’t want to scare them with my explanations.

 --------------

I am very thankful to those readers who read this story. :) You made my day .. This makes me more inspired to write and make the story longer so I'm going to make a twist about this .. 

Love you guys

mwaaaah!