THE NEW HOUSE

The house was big for the two of us but I want it.  It has five rooms, so I have the biggest room and Nicolas got his own room too. I planned to turn the third room as his play room and the fourth room to be a walking closet for us. The fifth room will be a guess room when my parents come to visit us. It does have a pool and big play ground for Nicholas at the backyard and it’s located near the church, school, market and everything. I want everything to be easy for me since I am taking care of Nicholas alone.

It’s been a week and Detective Gabby stop working for Taylor’s case. I felt a little guilt but I think its fine because I believe everything will work out fine in the end. I know one day Taylor will make her way back to me and to Nicholas. I am willing to wait for that time.

The house was not yet comfortably arrange so my parents will going to visit on weekend to help us and also my buddies. Anna went we us when we shop for the things we need at the house, she knows a lot. After a week I am going to start recording my songs. It felt good knowing that I can sing again, another achievement for me.

 “Have you seen the news last night?” Anna asks me as we are both sitting at the coffee shop near the hardware we went to. I nod to answer no. “It’s about you and Nicholas again.”

“I don’t care about what they conclude about me. I am happy having my kid.”

“You’re becoming a good father. But Justin is far better than you do,” she jokes and I chuckles. Justin is a good father; he took good care of his son while me, I need some advices from the others in taking care of my son.

“Wait and see then.”

Anna was just a housewife, Justin never allows her to work because of Carl. Even though she was just at home, she was like a super woman; she knew everything like my mom.

Nicholas and Carl arrive from the comfort room. We bought the two kids so they can meet and I am happy that Nicholas was comfortable with Carl.

I am happy for my son because he can get along with other people now, not like the first day he was with me that he was too shy. I’m going to send him to the same school Carl was so Anna can have him when I am at work. Our house is just ten minutes away from their house. I can trust Anna with him since she was a good mother to Carl.

It was four in the afternoon when we arrive at the house. The things we shop are delivering on time. The kids keep on running and playing around while me and Anna is unwrapping every packages so we can check if we get the right thing. The feeling that I have my own house now makes me more inspire to pursue the dreams I let go years ago. Now, I have Nicholas and the house I dream of, I want to be the best dad in his eyes.

“Thank you for the day Anna.”

“That’s really dramatic Nick.”

They are ready to leave; Carl was in the back sit waving goodbye to Nicky while Anna was crossing her arms standing in the driver sit.

“We will going to see the both of you tomorrow Nick!”

“Bye!”

I and Nicky watch the car move until it disappear in our eyes. I look down to my son and he smile at me. It’s time for dinner and both of us are tired and lazy already. We both race back to the house and I run slowly so he can win it. He was laughing at me while I fake a pant.

“You’re a good runner buddy,” I say, bending my body and hands on my knees.

“You can’t win at me,” he says joking and chuckling.

I sit down on the stair and he follows me. The sky is getting dark and the wind blows cold wind already. The neighbours are preparing their dinner but I think we should come to Erick’s restaurant to chill and eat.

“Get ready, buddy. We will visit Uncle Erick,” I order. He stands up and storm inside the house and I follow him. He likes Erick so much that’s why he was excited to see him. “Take your shower!” I call out while taking the stair.

“Ay! Ay! Sir!” he screams and it draws a smile on my face.

He change the way I look at the world now. Before my life just rotate on Taylor but when he came into my life, I felt so much blessed with his presence. Whatever they think of when I dropped Taylor’s case can’t affect me. I just hope she’s fine wherever she was now. I’ll be patient to wait to see her again and to be with us.

----------------------------------------------------

Last updated guys .. I will right other parts of the story for the next following days .. So hold your breath and be patient .. ;)

thanks for the time .. Like the best part for you , comment to the part that wasn't good enough and message me for suggestion and it's up to you if you'll follow me or not .. Last thing , please do recommend my stories to your friends .. 

mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah !!