HOME SWEET HOME

I explain to my parents what had happen the past years. I send Nicholas to bed early so we can talk. Now, they knew already everything, they want to help in raising Nicholas in any ways because they knew I can’t. So we are going to stay in my parents’ house for a week then I have to go back to Manhattan and reserve a hotel room one day before we drive back there. I have to buy a house as soon as possible and mom suggested to buy in a safer and secured place, so I guess we have to buy a house in a private village. My parents were so worried about me and my son but I told them not to think about our safety because I know what I was doing. I am not afraid of Jacksman, if given a chance; I’m going to kill him. That’s what I always told myself.

Mom and dad will spend their weekends in Manhattan. They are going to do that for Nicholas. I am glad I have my parents to help me with all of this.

My guitar shop will continue of course but I guess I need to accept that job that a recording company offers to me. It’s a single album and all the song that will be recorded is my own compose. Maybe I have to accept endorsement too and stuff that will help me earn. I have to do that for my son’s future. Everything now will be about my son. I want to make my parents proud and that keeps the flame from burning out.

There’s no place like home. I was lying in my bed and watch the airplane above the ceiling move around slowly. I miss this place. It was like yesterday when I sit in my chair composing songs for high school activities. It feels great to be back at home. I feel so much peace and safe.

I move close to Nicholas and hug him while I wait myself to fall asleep.