DETECTIVE

“It takes me a month to locate this place. And this was taken at Russia,” Detective Gabby concluded. “Check this out.”

He pulled out from the envelope the picture of Taylor with his brother that I got from Erick’s laptop and another picture of the whole place they have been to.

“I zoom the picture and saw this,” he said and grabs another picture showing Taylors hand with bruises on her wrist. “See her hand?”

“She was like tied up?” I ask.

“Cuffed probably,” he answer.

Upon hearing and seeing the picture in my two eyes, my whole world crash down in a sudden. I thought for all these years that she was okay but I was wrong about it. That makes me worry more about her, like what I always think, something is not right about the situation from the first time Erick showed me those photos. My anger is burning up as I stared at Jacksmans face.

“Based on those documents you send to me last week, I also found out that the man she was with have many pending cases on different part of the country and he been in jailed how many times,” the detective proclaimed. "He have cases too in other countries."

“My God. She really needs me,” I quavered.

“The good news is I got an address of this man. I had been following him for a week, Nick but I’m not sure if he was still there. He moves from town to town,” he reported to me.

He hand me the address written in a paper. He wasn’t sure if it still lives there but I hope Jacksman was still there and I’m hoping he got Taylor in his hands so I can get her away from his hands once I go there.

“Nick, it’s not safe for you to go there alone. You need policeman to accompany you. This man is dangerous,” Detective Gabby warn me. “You have to report this to the police and ask assistance.”

It fears me but if I let this fear eat me, I’m going to lose Taylor which I don’t want to happen. For now, I consider myself as her only hope.

*FLASHBACK*

“Please come with me,” she begs me that morning as I was preparing. “Please Nicholas.”

She always called me by my full name because she said it was a nice name that he wanted her son to have it too. Her angelic voice when she mentions it made me more fall in love with her even more.

She will meet her brother that day when she was being me to come with her. And I can’t come because I have a photo shot. My buds are also busy that’s why I can’t let them go with Taylor. It was really a big mistake I have done in my entire life.

“Are you sick?” I ask her, touching her forehead with the back of my hand.

I could felt her anxiety and she was like having things she was worried about. She was so dread looking at me; I can see it in her face.

“I want you to look after me. I want you to be on my side,” she tries to convince me.

I give her a hug and she hugs me back more tightly.

“Is there something wrong?”I ask her. “If there is, tell me.”

She smiles at me and refuse to tell me.

She wasn’t like that when she went out to meet her brother, but that day seems so bad for her. Taylor was a cheerful lady but the enthusiasm was nowhere to be found that morning. I was worried about her and something’s stopping me to stay with her that day.

“Don’t go out with him if you don’t want to meet him alone,” I urged.

“But she wants me to come,” she said in a baby voice and hug me again.

“We will go meet him together. Just wait for me. I’ll be back before 3 Pm,” I said, giving her a kiss on her head.

Her mood that day was awful. It makes me want to stay at home and look after her. But I have to go out and work.

“Stay here until I get back, ok? Don’t answer his calls or text. Stay here and close the door lock it.”

I remind her that before getting out the door.

“I love you. No matter what happen, I love you. Wherever I will go, we will love you both.”

*END OF FLASHBACK*

That’s the last thing she said to me before she disappeared when I went home. The last word “both” is bothering me a lot. I always ask myself, what does both means? I regret leaving her behind that day; maybe if I just stay with her, she was still here.

After that conversation, I reported everything to the police with the help of Detective Gabby. Whatever happens, the police will be there for me when I needed them. We have a large plan for trapping Jacksman and rescuing Taylor in his arms. Since the first day she was missing I always went there to ask if there is any progress about her case. It was disappointing to have the same answer every day, NO. 

---------------------------------------------

Cheers!!!!

The desktop is working now :))))) .. I can update easily now guys .. 

Thanks for the two first readers of my stories .. It's a good start actually .. There are 26 readers who check out my story but I guess they are not that interested with what I am writing .. 

I do hope you will recommend this to other readers guys .. Guess , I have 2000+ on my story , Trip to your Heart .. :) thats amazing .. Keep coming !!

Fan me ..

Vote me ..

Comment me ..

Message me ..

Recommend me ..