Chapter 46:wally is gay

Melissa's pov
I woke up to go get the mail when I suddenly saw Wally on the floor outside,"HOLY LONELY PONY EATING MACARONI!"I exclaimed.i dropped the mail and lifted up Wally,then I managed to carried him inside.i placed him on the couch and went to the kitchen to fill up a glass of cold water,once it was full I went back to Wally and said,"Wake up!"then I splashed the water on him,he screamed and said,"I'm up!"he then looked at me and asked,"what happened?"I shrugged and said,"I went to go get the mail when I suddenly saw you on the floor outside!"I scratched his head and said,"last thing I remember is Toby kissing me on the cheek and me fainting..."I gasped and had stars in my eyes."MY BROTHER IS GAY!"I yelled,he blushed and said,"w-what?!no...."I nodded and said,"you're in love bro..."he scratched his head and said,"maybe I am in love with him..."

Wally goes to school!

Wally's pov
Could I really be in love with Toby?well I mean we are 7 years old...should I as him if he's gay?

YES YOU SHOULD!

Who are you?

I'm your conscience,my name is hannahamazing1 !

Do you think I should ask him?

Sure!

Ok I trust you hannahamazing1 !

I walked to Toby's lunch table and sat next to him,"hi Toby mind if I sit next to you?"I asked."sure Wally!"he said,as we ate our lunch I asked,"so Toby do you like anyone?"he blushed and said,"well there is this one person but I don't know how tell them!"I smiled and said,"just tell them!I'm sure they'll except you..."he blushed and said,"I love you Wally!"I blushed and asked,"you do?!"he nodded.we looked at each other then I kissed him,he kissed me back...