Chapter 13:cassie upgrades to high school

Cassie and Bonnie in 9th grade

5 years later...

Cassie's pov
I'm so excited to go to high school!!my dads are proud,Bonnie's gonna be there,everything will be perfect!my dad drove to school with baby,"remember honey if someone is hurting your friend what do you do?"my dad asked,I smiled and said,"That's too easy!punch the bully in the nose!"he grinned and said,"that's my girl!"as we got to the school I gasped,"this is the same school where you and papa met!"he nodded,I saw Bonnie and hugged my dad."bye dad,love you!"I said as I got out of baby,"bye sweetie!I'll pick you up after school!"he said as he drove away,as I got up to Bonnie I noticed she got braces and a purple highlight in her hair."dude I am so excited for high school!"she yelled,I grinned."and the best part is this is the same school we're my parents met!"Bonnie gasped and we both said,"oh my Chuck!"we squealed as we got inside the school.we couldn't believe our eyes,this school was exactly how my dads described it!"sweet I got my dad's locker!"I exclaimed as I got up to it,"I have a locker next to you!"Bonnie said.we both smiled,as I opened my locker I saw so many ac/dc stickers.i sighed and said,"oh dad,only you would do that..."Bonnie and I ran to our class and waited for lunch time,we were in reading class and we were learning about the book "The Hunger Games"as I drew in my book I looked around the room for a while then I saw him,I saw this cute boy with brown hair,piercings,fringe hair,and yellow eyes."ok students I will assign you to your partners"the teacher said,"Bonnie and Charles,Mika and jack,and Cassandra and Lucas"he said as he gave us books,"so his names Lucas...that's a nice name!"I thought,I held the book tightly and sat next to him,"h-hi I'm Cassandra but you can call me Cassie!"I said as I held out my hand to him.he shook my hand and said,"my names Lucan but you can call me Lucas."I smiled and said"that's a nice name!"we talked for hours and even when we walked to lunch.Bonnie was talking to Charles while Lucas and I sat down and tried to guess our favorite things,"hey Lucan give me your lunch money!"said a big fat guy,"fuck off you fat fuck."Lucas muttered,"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!"the fat guy said as he punched Lucas."Lucas!"I screamed,then I suddenly snapped and I had my dad's instincts...

Haha!cliffhanger!