Chapter 17:visiting uncle lucifer!

Castiel's pov
We packed our bags for the trip,Cassie didn't know this but we were visiting her uncle Lucifer!we kind of lied to her saying that we were going to six flags,i mean Lucifer kinda lives near six flags."So how far is Six flags?"Cassie asked as she packed her bags,dean looked at me and said,"uh not that far pumpkin!"as we got into the impala i saw Cassie carry a camera."what's the camera for Cassie?"I asked,she smiled and said,"I wanna record me on the roller coaster rides!"I looked at dean and he shrugged as we began to drive to Lucifers house.

At New Jersey!

Dean's pov
When we arrived at Lucifers house Cassie was confused as we got out of the car,"why are we at this house?six flags was near by!"she asked,before Cas could answer her question Lucifer opened his door,took out his megaphone,and screamed,"GOOD MORNING VIETAM!"Cassie squealed and yelled,"UNCLE LUCIFER!"she ran up to him and hugged him."who's my favorite little angel?"he asked Cassie,she giggle and said,"I am!"he saw Cas and said,"hey bro!hey dean!"as we got inside lucifers house Dean and I saw Lucifer and Cassie take a selfie,"now who's ready to go to six flags?"Lucifer asked,Cassie's eyes lit up and she said,"IM READY!"she grabbed her camera and ran out the door,"Wait for your uncle Cassie!"Lucifer said following Cassie out the door,Dean and I laughed as we looked out the window to see them actually running to six flags.