Chapter 12:Cassie's world

I just added the song for shits and giggles lol

Castiel's pov
I sat down on the chair ready to watch some more orange is the new black when suddenly Cassie climbed into my leg holding a book,"Can you read me a story papa?"she asked,I turned off the tv and said,"of course honey!"as I read the book Dean walked by and noticed me reading to Cas."oh god Cas don't read her that SLOP!she'll get totally unrealistic expectations of men and get her heart broken and then I'll have to kill those men,for fucks sake you are spoiling her!"Cassie laughed and said,"alright then tell me the story of how you met papa."I smiled and dean sat on the couch across from us,"well it all started in high school,I was the famous jock with his nerdy brother."You and uncle Sammy!"she exclaimed,he smiled and said,"that's right,anyways I was hanging out with my friends and your uncle Sammy was hanging out with uncle Gabriel.thats went I saw your dad,his eyes were like a clear river.thats went I knew I would never take my eyes of him..."I smiled and kissed him,Cassie giggled.

It's time to go outside!

Deans pov
I just got Cassie a bike with training wheels on them so she can learn,then when shes old enough she can ride baby.i watched her ride her bike,she loved it so much she named it baby Jr.as I planted the apple tree Cas bought I suddenly heard a crash,"Daddy!!"Cassie cried out,I ran to were she was and saw her broken bike and scratched up knee."Cassie!"I said and I ran up to her,Cas came out and saw Cassie's broken bike and scratched up knee."my baby!"he yelled and he ran up next to me.Cas took her bike to the garage while I took her inside,I placed her on the couch and ran to the fridge to get and ice pack.i placed the ice pack on her knee and she cried more,"sh,I know honey,I know it hurts..."I said as I rubbed her back,I saw Cas come inside.Cassie saw him and asked,"Papa is baby Jr. ok?"he nodded his head and said,"I'm afraid not honey I'm sorry..."she began to cry and Cas felt bad,so she hugged her.i hugged her too,soon she felt better..