Chapter 45:Wally falls in love

This chapter will be all about Wally at school,so enjoy 😊!

Wally's pov
As daddy dropped me off to school I sat on the floor and began to build a castle,I didn't notice that a boy wearing a bee hat was staring at me while I was building.i looked at him and said,"what?"he then replied."you are very pretty."I began to blush,"my names Toby,what's your name?"he asked,"W-Wally Winchester!"I stuttered."why am I blushing so much?!"my thoughts screamed,"ok kids it's time for lunch!"Ms.hannahamazing1 said."thank chuck its lunch time!i would of looked like a tomato!"as Ifollowed my class to the lunchroom I could smell the Pizza they were making,as I ate my pizza I saw Toby sitting by himself.some kids walked up to him and knocked out his lunch tray,"look who it is!the Toby nerd!"one of the kids said.i got mad and wore my Uncle Lucifers jacket,I felt a rush of energy."Hey leave him alone!"I yelled,they saw me and asked,"what are ya gonna do Winchester?"I clenched my fist and said,"this..."then I punch one of them and grabbed Toby's hand."RUN!"I yelled,we began to run to the exit."W-Wally I'm not Fast enough!"Toby said,I made a drastic move and picked up Toby bridle style and continued running.once we made it to my house Toby got out of my arms and said,"that was awesome!"I smiled and said,"yeah I was pretty cool!"he then hugged me and said,"thank you for saving me!"I blushed and said,"y-your welcome!"then we saw Toby's mom and Toby said,"well I gotta go now!"he kissed me on the cheek and said,"bye!"I touched my cheek and waved goodbye as he left.when he was gone I fainted...