Chapter 4o:Cassie the actor!

5 weeks later Cassie finally came out of her room and her dad apologized for yelling at her and allowed her to be with Lucas,now Cassie is auditioning for the school musical Hamilton.

Cassie's pov
I was in my room practicing my parts for my school musical Hamilton,my brother Wally and my Sister Melissa were helping me.if you're wondering what part I'm playing as I'll tell you...I'm playing as my queen Angelica Schuyler!just kidding,but I love Angelica.she my queen,anyways I'm playing as Eliza Schuyler!"ok Cassie let's practice again!"Wally said,"ok!"I said holding my script."Alexander come downstairs!Angelica's arriving today!"I said,Wally nodded and said,"good!this time you said it with passion."I drank my water and said,"I hope I get the part."then we heard papa say,"Kids lunch is ready!"Me,Mel,And Wally then exclaimed,"TACO TUESDAY!"we all ran to the table.we first said grace then we ate our tacos,Papa always makes the best food!its like food heaven when our papa cooks."Honey I'm home!"Dad said as he came home,we all ran up to him and hugged him."It's taco Tuesday!"Wally exclaimed,then dad smiled.

After lunch...

Wally's pov
I held my stomach and was on the floor with my sisters,"too much tacos..."Mel mumbled."I agree with you Mel...."Cassie said.Cassie managed to crawl to her room and into her room while Dad and papa Carried Mel and I to our beds.