Chapter 39:love is beautiful❤️

Wallys pov
Mel and I were going to do something risky,we were going to write a fake letter to Cassie and say it's from Lucas.i took out paper and a pen,"ok what should we write?"I asked Mel.she shrugged,"come on Mel!your a smart girl,I'm sure you can think of something!"I said.she scratched her chin and said,"oh!no,no..."then papa came in and said,"kids lunch is ready!"we paused from the letter and went to each lunch.

After lunch...

Melissa's pov
"I have an idea!"I said to Wally,"what is it Mel?"he asked.i took the paper and pen out of his hands and said,"let's just make a story explaining to daddy and papa understand how Cassie feels when she's with Lucas!"he gasped and said,"Melissa Novak Winchester your a genius!"I smiled and said,"I know..."

1 hour later...

Castiel's pov
I was on the couch watching a movie when suddenly I saw Melissa place paper on my leg,"what's this honey bee?"I asked as I picked it up:

                      What is love?
       By:Wally and Melissa Winchester

You may already know what love is but what is true love?this is a story about a happy soul who picked up the pieces of a broken soul and fixing them,but they had to remain a secret to her parents.until the wall came tumbling down in their city of love and they were separated from each other,so what happened in the end?the happy soul ended up breaking herself.

  Will you create a happy ending?

The end