Chapter 21:Cassie's first kiss?!

Lucas pov
I got closer and closer to Cassie's face,then i kissed her!she kissed me back,we looked at each other and smiled."will you be my girlfriend?"I asked,she smiled even more and said,"of course Lucas!"we kissed again,her lips were soft like cotton candy.we got back on Ryan and rode back to my uncles barn,I walked Ryan back to his stable then I walked Cassie to her house."so I'll see you tomorrow?"I asked,she nodded and said,"yeah,I'll see you tomorrow."we kissed and I walked back to my house,she waved and went inside her house.

Cassie's pov
As I got inside my house I noticed my dad's were asleep on the couch watching orange is the new black,I laughed in my head and went to my room.i got into my pjs and went to bed,I sat in bed wide awake thinking about my date,"I kissed Lucas!"my thoughts screamed,I smiled and went to bed.

Cassie's dream
I woke up in a grassy field,I got up and saw I had wings!then I saw my papa,"papa is that you?"I asked,he looked at me and said,"oh you must be confused,I'm Castiel angel of the lord."I got confused,"come I'll explain everything."he said,we began to walked to a hill."see your father was named after me,Castiel.so I'm basically your guardian angel."I smirked and said,"more like my guardian angel who wears a trench coat."he chuckled and said,"I suppose that is funny..."I looked at the sky and saw a huge ball of light,"your waking up..."Cas said,I got a bit nervous."don't worry,you'll see me everywhere."he said,I got confused."what are you talking ab-"he cut me off by touching my forehead.

End of Cassie's dream

I woke up and said to myself,"what a weird dream..."then suddenly I heard someone say,"hello Cassie."I looked around to see Cas sitting on a chair,"how is this possible?"I questioned,he got up and said,"don't worry I didn't take your fathers vessel."I sighed i relief and said,"that's good..."I looked at my alarm clock and said,"crap!i have to go to school!"I quickly and grab my backpack,"don't worry I'll get you to school."Cas said,before I knew it we were at the school already.he handed me a locket and said,"if you ever need me,you can open This locket."I took the locket and wore it on my neck,but before I could thank him he was gone.