Chapter 11:taking Cassie to kindergarden

Cassie and Bonnie☝️

Cassie's pov
I was so nervous,daddy and papa were taking me to a place called "Kindergarten".i held daddy's  hand tightly as we got into the building,"Hello Winchesters!this must be your daughter Cassie."a lady said,I hid behind Papa,"my name is ms.hannahamazing1 ,I'm your kindergarten teacher!everyone is so excited to meet you."she said,I shook her hand and she led me to a table with kids."you'll be sitting next to...Bonnie!"she said pointing at the girl holding a bunny plush.i held my Sammy Plush tightly and sat next to her,"I-I'm Cassie."I said,she looked at me and held out her hand,"pleased to meet you I'm am Bonnie Michaels"we shook hands,"well Cassie we have to go,but Daddy and I will pick you up after class is over ok?"my papa said,my upper lip started to quiver,I ran up to them and hugged them."i love you daddies"I heard them say,"we love you too Cassie"as they left I waved at them with my Sammy plush.i went back to my seat and sat next to Bonnie,I sighed."you really love your dads don't you?"she asked,I nodded.she looked at her bunny plush for a while then said,"I have an idea!just draw them on paper,then you know they're with you!"my smiled widened,"Bonnie you're a genius!"we took out paper and crayons and began to draw.

she looked at her bunny plush for a while then said,"I have an idea!just draw them on paper,then you know they're with you!"my smiled widened,"Bonnie you're a genius!"we took out paper and crayons and began to draw

After kindergarten...

Deans pov
When we arrived we saw Cassie playing with a girl,she saw Cas and I and ran up to us with her sam plush and a drawing."DADDIES YOUR HERE!"she said hugging us tightly,we hugged her back and Cas said,"we missed you Cassie."she ran back to the girl and gave her a hugged and waved back to her as she ran back to us."I made you a drawing daddies!"she said as we got to the impala,we looked at the drawing and smiled."this is beautiful Cassie!its so beautiful we're going to hang it on the fridge!"she smiled and said,"really?!"we nodded.