Chapter 30:DAMN IT DEAN USE A CONDOM!

I feel like I never included any more Destiel smut so enjoy this part of this chapter...or don't I really don't give a fuck...

Castiel's pov
I set everything up for the special night I planned for Dean and I,it was a surprise so I know he'll like it!

Deans pov
When I got inside the house a saw a flower petals trail,i followed it all the way to Me and Cas's room.i saw him lying on the bed,"hey sexy..."he said in a seductive voice.i smirked and said,"my,my Castiel you are certainly a dirty angel."(⚠️smut warning⚠️)he ripped off my clothes and i unbuckled his pants and took off his boxers.i saw his hard dick and smirk,I began to suck his dick.once I was done I entered my hard dick into his entrance...

Cassie's pov
I covered my ears with my pillows,why you ask?CAUSE MY PARENTS SEX NOISES ARE KEEPING ME UP!Wally was already knocked out so he didn't hear them,BUT I HEARD THEM ALL NIGHT!

In the morning...

Castiel's pov
I ran the the toilet and threw up,"I swear to chuck if I'm pregnant again I'm going to push dean to buy protection."I took a pregnancy test and it read positive,"GOD DAMNIT!"Dean ran into the bathroom and asked,"what's wrong honey?"I showed him the pregnancy test and his eyes widened."we got to buy protection."he said,"ya think?"I asked.we went to the kitchen to see Wally playing and Cassie drinking 2 cups of coffee with bags under her eyes,"uh Cassie,Wally,your father and I have something to say..."I said,Cassie looked at us and said,"this better be important..."she took a sip of coffee,"your going to have another sibling!"Cas said,Cassie nearly spit out her coffee.Wally cheered,"Yay!"